Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Mar 21, 2008, 07:59 PM
    OK no problem.

I didn't attack you, I said you were deluded, delusion being the belief in something which is not reality, not based on fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenovo
    Wasn't sure where else to post this, but I am in search of either of the following, or both if possible:

- Love spell, that doesn't require ingredients of any kind
    - Sleeping spell, that makes the person stay asleep until you choose to let them wake up.
    You won't find any, they don't exist. That is all.

The good friar Chuck is correct :)
    boredINmind Posts: 87, Reputation: 2

Apr 26, 2008, 11:59 PM
    How absurd is it for any of you Christians to call this person "delusional" just because you don't believe! A belief in Christ is the same as a belief in Wiccan rituals. Have any of you seen Jesus or your God? Just because you haven't seen it, does it mean you shouldn't believe? And why is it that this religion is so ridiculous, but I haven't seen any of you disapprove of Hinduism, Buddhism, Judaism, or any of the various other religions? Is this the new Nazi uprising? Hate those who are unlike you? Do unto others until they do like you? So much for the GOLDEN RULE!
    Uber Member

Apr 27, 2008, 04:17 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by boredINmind
    How absurd is it for any of you Christians to call this person "delusional" just because you don't believe! A belief in Christ is the same as a belief in Wiccan rituals. Have any of you seen Jesus or your God? Just because you haven't seen it, does it mean you shouldn't believe? And why is it that this religion is so ridiculous, but I haven't seen any of you disapprove of Hinduism, Buddhism, Judaism, or any of the various other religions? Is this the new Nazi uprising? Hate those who are unlike you? Do unto others until they do like you? So much for the GOLDEN RULE!
    Why do you think that I'm Christian? Why did you give me a disagree?

Apr 28, 2008, 04:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Capuchin
    Why do you think that I'm Christian? Why did you give me a disagree?
    You just told this poster that his religion is stupid, and he believes in something "unrealistic."

Is that not the basis for all religions, believing in something that you cannot see. This site is for opinions that are supposed to help people with problems, not criticize them for believing in something that you don't.

You deserved the reddie, you posted with intentions of telling him his religion is fake. That is in no way helpful.
    Uber Member

Apr 28, 2008, 11:04 AM
    You just told this poster that his religion is stupid
    No, I didn't.

and he believes in something "unrealistic."
    Well, yes. That's true though, right?

Is that not the basis for all religions, believing in something that you cannot see.
    Not just see, but not detect or prove in any way.

This site is for opinions that are supposed to help people with problems, not criticize them for believing in something that you don't.
    I'm helping him with his problem. I'm telling him that looking for a spell is a waste of time because they don't work.

You deserved the reddie, you posted with intentions of telling him his religion is fake. That is in no way helpful.
    This is not the reason you gave in the reddie, trying to cover something up?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Apr 28, 2008, 04:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenovo

- Love spell, that doesn't require ingredients of any kind
    - Sleeping spell, that makes the person stay asleep until you choose to let them wake up.
    Why do you want somebody to love you against their will?
    Don't you want somebody to have a genuine love for you?

Sounds like you prefer the fairy tale world. When was the last time you heard of a real sleeping beauty or Rip Van Winkle!

Black magic sucks you into something deeper and darker than you would want to go because it takes over your very soul and you eventually have no control

Apr 29, 2008, 06:25 AM
    Capuchin,

You have figured me out, I just felt the need to criticize your inappropriate response because I have deep feelings for you and I didn't know how to express myself! Sense you caught me I guess the jig is up!
    JDW1889 Posts: 66, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2008, 07:46 PM
    I wouldn't mess with magic for it's a fobidden art that is highly punishable by God.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Love spells [ 53 Answers ]

Hi there! I wonder if love spells really work... I'm doing now a NEW MOON LOVE SPELL and it takes 12 days. I'm at the 10th day.. when should the spell work? After finishing it? Cause right now I can't see any changes yet... Please if anybody can help me..

Love Spells [ 107 Answers ]

I was just curious if Love Spells really do work... Could someone please comment on this. I have heard mixed messages on them... some have worked, and some have not, but would like to know if anyone has any insight. Thanks

Title Of A Movie (Witchcraft) [ 3 Answers ]

I am tryning to think of a title for a movie about a witch who makes friends with a blonde haird woman very famous actor. A lot of the movie is a blur to me but I remember that the lead witch has a bobed hair cut that is jet black in coliur and she makes some kind of purple potion that allows her...

Dizzy Spells. [ 12 Answers ]

I am 19 and female. I have never fainted in my life, or ever felt dizzy, not even fron standing for a while, but in the past week, there have been three incidences of having dizzy spells. One was in class, I was standing but my knees weren't locked. ALl of a sudden, my teacher started spinning!...

View more questions Search