Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Greg Quinn Posts: 486, Reputation: 85

May 31, 2007, 04:59 PM
    Things are still smoking in here.
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

May 31, 2007, 05:01 PM
    Yes, where have you been? Out and about at some other site?
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

May 31, 2007, 08:15 PM
    Anyone who can sit comfotably, in their respective homes, and not think: "gee, no RPG's here today" doesn't deserve that comfort. I'm not saying don't have an opinion. But if you don't mow outside the fence, too, you'll lose the fence. I'd rather have the fight in Tikrit than Tallahassee.
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

May 31, 2007, 08:59 PM
    So Matt,

Rather than address my quite legitimate questions you choose to send me a private message reading;

Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    TITLE: stupid piss ant
    Very mature of you matt. Thank you. Believe it or not it isn't the first time I've been called a piss ant. I think I was once called it before by another silly little boy. He was about 14 or 15 I think.
    Ultra Member

May 31, 2007, 09:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt3046
    Attachment 3684

Waaa!! Waa!! go home and cry to your momma. BTW you would be speaking Japanese right now if it wernt for the awfull American Soldiers. I based that on the dozens of anti-american post you have posted.
    Can you show me them please matt? Baseless accusations.

When have I posted anti american posts? Your still yet to show me!

Your turning into an ugly American matt. I will bow out now before you embarrass yourself further!!
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

May 31, 2007, 09:11 PM
    To late Skell, Bush just announced that we will be attacking Australia first thing in the morning. You really screwed up dude!
    Ultra Member

May 31, 2007, 09:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by magprob
    To late Skell, Bush just announced that we will be attacking Austrailia first thing in the morning. You really screwed up dude!
    LOL! That's all right, you guys can't even beat a bunch of poor, broke Iraqis who's only weapons are sticks and stones.

What hope have you got against boxing kangaroos and people like us who wrestle croc's for fun?

Youse will screw it up as usual! ;)
    chippers Posts: 440, Reputation: 88

May 31, 2007, 10:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by wiggitywackiraq
    here's the thing...im a sergeant in the army, and i've been hearing about this rosie o'donell thing, and i ask this: are people in america behind the average soldier, (the normal doesn't torture people, etc) or are they against the soldier because they are against the war (the vietnam mentality)? the reason i ask is because rosie said all this stuff, calling us terrorists and all, there has been a lot of conversation regarding whether or not people feel that way. two of my battle buddies were spit on in the dallas airport when they went on leave from the deployment, simply for being in uniform and that guy apparently not agreeing with the war.....i am eager to hear your thoughts. :confused:
    Gentlemen, I think were getting away from the question being do we have the same belief as Rosie ODonnell. Do we think negative about the service men and women. Because of the crap she's dishing out. We all have a right to our opinion but I believe the sgt. Was asking about us supporting the soldiers as he said. 2 soldiers were spit on in the airport. Regardless of our opinion of os being over their or the war, I think we support the soldiers over their. I know I did when my father was in veitnam and my husband in Iraq twice. Both wars will be a sore spot to everyone. And heart ache to those who died for our country and the same for the allies who have served and died.
    I'm not trying to butt in but to put our eye on the ball again. Thank you and God Bless
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

May 31, 2007, 11:02 PM
    Hummm, a piss ant wrestling a croc. Now that shoud be amusing. Reminds me of the time I saw a piss ant eat a bale of hay. Took him all day.
    Why don't you guys just chill out.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 31, 2007, 11:53 PM
    This Thread is Now CLOSED !
    HelpMeOrBeHelped Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    -

Jun 18, 2007, 07:30 PM
    Comment on Matt3046's post
    Wow, america is the greatest country and will always be eh? WRONG! How many world powers have there been, lets see, Great Britain and Roman empire to name a few. Your just another fool that thinks everything his country does is rite.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is my soldier cheating? [ 7 Answers ]

I am 37 years old and have been with my husband for 9 years and married for 8 years this month. He is in the Army and deployed to a combat zone. He has been gone for 8 months. For the entire time he has been gone he has been writing love letters to me and he writes to me about sexual fantasies...

Soldier in Iraq [ 7 Answers ]

So my friend is in iraq fighting the war. I sent him care packages and emails ever since he left. We are just friends and always will be just friends. So anyway his girlfriend has his password to his email account and lately has been checking his emails. She read his mom's email to him, his sister...

Courthouse marriages to a soldier [ 4 Answers ]

OK my name is nicole I am 17 years old. My fiancé is being deployed in the end of August to go to iraq. He is in major debt so we decided before he leaves we were going to get married in a courthouse and have a small wedding with just family and when he gets back after a year and a half we are...

One brave soldier [ 14 Answers ]

I saw this story and thought to myself "what would other people think." so I'm posting it here and would like peoples opinions on it. Conscientious Rejector? - Kevin Sites in the Hot Zone From Yahoo! News I'll let you all know what I think in a day or two

What's the best Anti Spyware and the best Anti Virus? [ 4 Answers ]

Just curious as to what works best for you? Take care, Happy Holidays to you and yours

View more questions Search