Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    schro245 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2007, 08:26 PM
    Is this implantation bleeding or a weird period?
    I'm kind of in a weird situation here. My boyfriend and I had sex on Sunday May 13, around my time of ovulation. We used just a condom. We had sex again on Sunday May 20. I used spermicidal inserts and my boyfriend used a condom. I started my period one day late. It started normal, a bit lighter than usual, but nothing too different. I had some cramps, which is normal for me during the first and second day. The second day, usually my heaviest, was lighter than my first day. Today, the third day, is lighter yet. At this rate, I won't last my complete 6 or 7 days. The blood is not pinkish. It is a reddish brown. It looks like regular period blood. I don't know what is going on. Is this implantation bleeding or just a weird period? Should I be concerned? What should I do? So far I have had no other symptoms of pregnancy.
    MummaCrash Posts: 136, Reputation: 19

May 28, 2007, 08:12 AM
    Just go to the Doctor for peace of mind. :)
    It could be implantation bleeding or it could just be an irregular period.
    Good luck
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 28, 2007, 08:51 AM
    It sounds as though it is just a weird period. Mother nature throws us women for a loop every once in a while.

As far as implantation bleeding, please read this sticky.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Implantation bleeding or period? [ 34 Answers ]

Hi... this is my first time posting on here. I have a 2 year old, we had to go to a fertility clinic to conceive (it was on my end for the problems). But everything got straightened out (surgery). Now we are trying again and it is just so different without help. My ovulation was between the 3rd...

Implantation bleeding or just weird period? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, I'm new here... but does anyone have any ideas? I'm confused, as I think I have been experiencing pregnancy symptoms, for the last week, but I have just experienced a bright red bleed for two and a half days, which is in fact eight days after ovulation, and also when my husband and...

Implantation bleeding or period [ 2 Answers ]

Hi... I was wondering if anyone out there knew how long implantation bleeding is suppose to last. All last week I experienced slight brownish mucus discharge. I am suppose to start my period on Wednesday (Oct 18th; my cycles approx 32 days), buy I started getting wetter brownish spotting on Fri...

Implantation Bleeding or Period? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. My last period was on July 2nd and I had sex durning my ovulation. I was suppose to start my period yesterday {July 29th} and today when I got up I noticed a small amount of brownish blood on my panties. Then around the end of the day it turned kind of red, and there was more of it. But now...

Implantation bleeding or period? [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, so this is the most different feeling I have ever gotten around a period. I am shameful to say that the last 2 weeks ago I had what seemed like unprotected sex with someone I used to date a longg time ago. This was a one night stand which I neverr do but I was a little under the influence. ...

View more questions Search