Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    infiniti200 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2007, 03:26 PM
    Brake Light on Dashboard
    The Brake light on my Infinite I30 2000 came on due to less brake fluid along with the Battery sign (because of the alternator which I replaced it) .But even after adding the brake fluid full the light still stays on even after driving couple of miles.

Can someone suggest any solution for it.

Thanks
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 26, 2007, 03:33 PM
    Yes, take your car to a dealership, that is my suggestion. That is a pretty expensive car and why are you doing it yourself?
    rosepedal Posts: 31, Reputation: 4

May 26, 2007, 04:51 PM
    Its possible you could still have a brake problem and that's why your brake fluid was low. Does the batt. Light still stay on?
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

May 26, 2007, 04:53 PM
    I have a new toyota same thing happened to me after a service. Take the auto back or better yet call them it just may need to be reset.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2003 Honda Accord dashboard indicator - orange engine shape light [ 1 Answers ]

This orange engine-shaped indicator light came on up in the left side of the dashboard. Engine does not seem to be running hot. Does anyone know what this indicates? Thanks, Beth

80s Chev truck, brake light - tail light troubleshoot [ 1 Answers ]

Help me please. Have early 80s chev pu... Front L turn signal light comes on when brake is applied... Seen a few of these on the road... Could this be a chev problem? Or just an electrical problem? Is there an obvious answer? Thanks, David

Brake light Switch [ 1 Answers ]

I Was wondering how I could replace the Brake light switch on a 1995 BMW 318i

'04 Accord dashboard light problem [ 1 Answers ]

The dashboard light on my '04 Honda Accord EX is really dim or nonexistent. I can't read my clock or radio. The only lights I see in the center part of the dash are those for the different vent configuration buttons. If anybody has any ideas I sure would appreciate them.

View more questions Search