Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Jun 1, 2007, 05:49 AM
    If you don't get anything for a while, try not to stress about it. She's a woman and therefore she's pretty weird ;p
    iAMfromHuntersBar Posts: 943, Reputation: 146

Jun 1, 2007, 05:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by curlybenswife
    ... if you can keep treating women like that for the rest of your life you will be on a winner ...
    Yeah, he'll have to be... a lottery winner that is! He'll be skint all the time otherwise! He he he! :D
    aston89 Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2007, 02:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Capuchin
    She's a woman and therefore she's pretty weird ;p
    Or maybe she's just not interested. Do you think I should make another move?
    Uber Member

Jun 14, 2007, 04:02 AM
    She hasn't emailed back? :((

Jun 14, 2007, 05:27 AM
    Nope...
    Uber Member

Jun 14, 2007, 05:31 AM
    Grrrrr women!!

Sounds like she might not be interested mate :(

I would go out and find other girls! Move onto better things! You never know, she might find that piece of paper in her pocket one day and give you an e-mail.

Try to stop thinking about it and her and move on! You've learned from this :)

Jun 17, 2007, 05:15 AM
    Do you think I should go down next week. On one hand I don't want to never speak to her again- that would seem weird just buying her flowers and never saying anything again? But on the other hand I don't want to seem desperate
    kirriky Posts: 80, Reputation: 26

Jun 17, 2007, 12:15 PM
    Maybe you could try dropping by casually, I mean most people normally do come back to their usual grocery store right? Don't 'make moves' or anything, if and when you see her, just say hi how're you doing, if she acts distant, then don't push it and forget it, but if she actually remembers you and seems glad to see you and makes up some excuses about the email... well.. proceed accordingly

The most probable case is that she's not interested. But maybe she'd like to contact you but lost the note. You never know really.

Jul 3, 2007, 01:21 PM
    Yeah ill give it a try. Its getting more and more drawn out is this normal or am I taking too long? :(
    rebel-2 Posts: 107, Reputation: 8

Jul 5, 2007, 09:27 AM
    Dude! You got the whole ( where we first saw each other thing going onnn! ) Comon... Its like in da movies... lol.

Okay yeah next time you see her go say "hi" and make really nice cheasy smile.

-al the best

Jul 5, 2007, 10:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by rebel-2
    Dude!! you got the whole ( where we first saw each other thing going onnn!!) Comon.......Its like in da movies.....lol.

Okay yeah next time you see her go say "hi" and make really nice cheasy smile.

-al the best
    LMAO n thanks ill giv it a go
    andrea_louise Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2007, 05:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by aston89
    ok im 17 i saw this girl at tesco first.

i had to go with my mum to help out and as i was putting things on the conveyor belt i looked up and first saw her. i kinda caught her eye and she was staring at me. i dont really get much female attention and i was kinda freaked out whether its coz she like me or because she thought i was weird.

I even saw on my bus on the way too town and noticed how pretty she is but i couldnt bring myself to say anything.

the final straw was when i saw her at my college in the library and i walked past her and we made eye contact again and i dont think i even smiled. this has gotta stop really and ive got to say something. I also really hope im not givin her the impression that im not interested....

what do you think i should do or say???
    Say to her you look familiar have I seen you before, that should be an interesting ice breaker

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is Excelsior College a real college? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, if someone can please help me and let me know if Excelsior College's distance learning program is legally accredited, I would appreciate it very much. I would like to get a BS degree in Computer Information System through distance learning. I found that Excelsior College is perfect for this,...

College guy suddenly confusing college girl [ 4 Answers ]

So here's the deal: I entered college midyear. During my first week, I met this incredibly nice & cute guy. We hit it off. We spent hours just talking in his room. He drove me to the bookstore to get my books. We went out for fast food a couple times. Things got complicated when he decided to...

Bus fares [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know - in fiscal year end (June 06) if a field trip occurs in July 06 and advance is made to individual in June 06 - individual purchases bus fares for field trip on June 30, 06. Do we have an expense in June or July.

View more questions Search