Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Liggidy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2007, 02:46 PM
    How to breed Neon tetras
    Hello! Is there any one that can help me? I am wanting to breed neon's but can't seem to get any good advice on how to do so, I have been told it is very hard, I this true? I was going to put my 13 blue neon tetras in a 30cm high, 60cm long and 30cm wide tank by themselves with a bunch of marbles on the bottom of the tank for the eggs/fry to hide in, would this be all right or is there a easier or better way? Any advice on breeding neon's would be much appreciated! Also a couple of my neon's from time to time seem to be preforming headstands and jolting up and down, does any one know what this means? Thanks!
    AKaeTrue Posts: 1,599, Reputation: 272
    Ultra Member

May 26, 2007, 06:11 PM
    I'm not sure about the headstand thing.
    You can learn about breeding here.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Ready to breed [ 5 Answers ]

I have a 5 year old dachshund dotson dog, we have recently found someone who has a female dotson,they want to breed her with my dog. Here's my question,how often does a female dotson go into heat,and aproxmicly when? With me having a male I have no idea. Also they don't want to give us the pick...

Pointer breed [ 1 Answers ]

I adopted a pointer from the humane society about 6 weeks ago. I want to know if anyone knows of a website for pointers. I want to know about them.

What breed is our puppy? [ 1 Answers ]

Pet store sold us a "poodle" -- but our Vet and groomer say he is not a poodle; perhaps a Havanese or a mix. Breeder and store owner will not admit an error, and breeder refuses to provide photos of dam and sire. There must be an expert who can identify the breed of this puppy.. . Help!

The decision to breed! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I just have a few questions which maybe someone can help me with. I've trawled the web for hours and just seem to go in circles! 1) What is the average size of a litter? 2) Is it safer to breed a medium/large size dog? (I have a bitch rough collie) 3) What is the best age for a bitch...

How old to breed [ 1 Answers ]

I have a female daschund 5 1/2 month old how old does she has to be before she could start breeding?

View more questions Search