Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lovequestioner Posts: 10, Reputation: -6

May 26, 2007, 01:35 PM
    Relationship
    My friend is dating this guy I like. Their off and on dating would if they broke up for good should I go head and ask or wait.

lovequestioner
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

May 26, 2007, 02:34 PM
    Never, never date a friends love interest. You will lose a friend even if she was done with him.

May 28, 2007, 02:24 PM
    But he is hot
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

May 28, 2007, 03:35 PM
    You sound like a turkey vulture circling the prey, waiting for the carcass to start rotting.

It is a bad, very bad, idea for you to zone into your friend's boyfriend - even if they break up. It violates a code of honor and respect between friends. If that were not enough to convince you to look elsewhere - IF they broke up, who is to say he would even go with you? IF he would go with you, and you and he were out, you still have your friend. Pretty uncomfortable. Let's say, for the sake of argument, you do get together with this guy and you and are hanging out with your friend and bingo! Your new boyfriend gets back together with your good friend. Can you see the blood in your eyes now?

Forget the fantasy about this guy and go and find someone UNATTACHED.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 28, 2007, 05:04 PM
    He is off limits and I can't believe he is the only available hot guy you know. Get your own hottie, and leave hers alone.

Jun 2, 2007, 10:31 AM
    Bite Me I Hate You Dumb
    Person
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 2, 2007, 10:43 AM
    You call me dumb, but you're the dummy asking questions about hot guys that belong to your friends.
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/search...archid=1389975
    Should we take avote on who's the dumb person??
    You have my vote.
    TROLL at work.
    kay13 Posts: 103, Reputation: 22

Jun 2, 2007, 10:51 AM
    Here in the good old UK it's an unwritten rule that you NEVER date your friends blokes even when they are ex's, EVER.

Jun 11, 2007, 04:30 PM
    I do not care about the UK I'm in usa OK
    zooropa1985 Posts: 255, Reputation: 43

Jun 11, 2007, 04:55 PM
    Hmm you're 11 right?

Why oh why would you want a boy at this stage in your life. I was once 11 and to be honest at that age I didn't care about girls, I was more interested in Action men and turtles (those where the days)

Point being, don't go after your mates boy because frankly at 11 it wouldn't be worth it, I doubt you will find love, at the most you might have some "fun" which you may regret later in life so I would just leave it for now and enjoy what's left of your innocent childhood
    Rockabilly1955mama Posts: 662, Reputation: 85

Jun 11, 2007, 07:29 PM
    Young people amaze me sometimes.

Aug 12, 2007, 06:49 PM
    I'm sorry
    This is not a history question but I'm saying sorry to what I've said to people out there I'm sorry and can you forgive.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 12, 2007, 10:12 PM
    Of course people will be forgiving on this site. Thank you for your apology. If you want your message to be seen by those to whom you are apologizing, then you might want to post it as an answer on the link below. I think that what is on that link is that to which you are referring.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...p-96016-2.html
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Aug 12, 2007, 11:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lovequestioner
    this is not a history question but im saying sorry to what ive said to people out there im sorry and can you forgive.
    Of course, it takes a real person to say sorry and even a better person for somebody to forgive. Good for you for taking that step.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 12, 2007, 11:46 PM
    >Threads Merged<
    MissingHim2Much Posts: 252, Reputation: 37

Aug 13, 2007, 09:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kay13
    Here in the good old UK it's an unwritten rule that you NEVER date your friends blokes even when they are ex's, EVER.
    Its an unwritten rule in the U.S. also... never date a friends ex

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Girlfriend doesn't want relationship now? [ 30 Answers ]

Ok, so where do I begin. I'm 22 and my girlfriend is about to turn 19 in July. We have been together for four years and they have been great. So good that I'm almost a part of her family. We went to Chicago for a week as vacation time and it was good for the both of us. We came back and thing...

New Relationship [ 3 Answers ]

My boy friend and I have only been dating for 1month and a half, I have a big sex drive and he doesn't the couple of weeks was great but now he only wants sex like once a week, if that, I don't understand the relationship is so new, he says he loves me and he doesn't want to base everything on sex....

Relationship [ 3 Answers ]

Is there anything in the Bible that says that is a female has sex with male that she lwave a part of her spirit or her soul with that man?

Relationship [ 3 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend just broke up, he told me for the last two months it's been nothing but arguments and he feels that mybe we should step back and be friends and if it's meant for us to get back together then it will happen. He told me abfter talking for a some time he would call back but didn't,...

View more questions Search