Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    UnwantedHero Posts: 99, Reputation: 8

May 26, 2007, 03:17 AM
    Sexually active for 3 years but only ever orgasmed though masturbation
    I'm a 21 year old male that's been sexualy active for 3 years.ive had 2 seious gfs that I've done sexually plenty with but has never been able to orgasm other then masterbating... Im not sure what to do as I'm sick and tired of constantly being dissapointed every time I get alone time with my girlfriend or any other girls for that matter.I know there isn't anyrthiong wrong with me but what should/do I do?I mean its so fusterating knowing that Ive never felt that pleasure while being with a girl essecially the girl I love.
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

May 27, 2007, 04:44 PM
    You may need to get the girl to play with you you know-some foreplay? If this would get you off. There must be some girls that just don't want penetration _ONLY! The right girl would understand.

Cheers
    2personal Posts: 49, Reputation: 7

Jan 8, 2008, 02:53 PM
    What are you thinking about when you are doing it, maybe what ever you think about when you are masturbation you could think about when your having sex.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Sexually active teen [ 8 Answers ]

I am trying to find some help for my younger sister. She is only 15 and has become sexually active. Having had an abortion at 17 I am scared that she may end up like me. I don't know how I can help her get birth control, can I give her mine? Or will it show up in tests? I don't want her to have to...

Is too much masturbation is sex addiction [ 6 Answers ]

If a woman in her late 20s can mastrbate every half an hour if she has a partner or not and if she has one she is insatiable, does that mean she is a sex addict? And if she is, would the medications for obsessive compulsive behaviour work?

Sexually Frustrated [ 4 Answers ]

My Girlfriend is going through this menopause at age 41. She has lost her sexual drive. She said she has not had an orgasm in 2 months. She fights me when I want to have sex. My drive is still there. What should I do about that?

I don't want to do anything sexually, is something wrong with me? [ 4 Answers ]

I've been with a guy for 2 1/2 yrs. He's 19 and I'm 21 in April. Out of that time we've been sexually active for at least two yrs. We both were virgian's and the problem is we used to do ''it'' a lot. We had a very healthy sexual appitite. It was our way of showing our love for each other. I don't...

Sexually Fustrated [ 12 Answers ]

I am not sure what has happen here.. Me and My Boyfriend have been together for 2 months and at the beginning the Sex life was GREAT! And Now I am lucky if I acutally get Pleasure once a week... He won't let me touch him.. But He Teases me and Just leaves me there... I am starting to get pretty...

View more questions Search