Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chowdari Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2007, 02:45 AM
    Hibernate - eclipse
    How to generate hibernate classes in eclipse ide? Can any body help in giving step by step procedure.
    jstrike Posts: 418, Reputation: 44

May 30, 2007, 10:59 AM
    That's too much information to explain in this forum so you're going to have to do some reading like the rest of us have. :)

It's been awhile since I've worked with Hibernate but check out Hibernate Tools. There is a plugin that will reverse engineer a database and lots more. There's also several books about Hibernate at OReilly.com that can help you as well.

Good luck.
    pblarochelle Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2007, 10:39 PM
    You mean in Eclipse or in Java ?
    Why would you want to hibernate in Eclipse ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Total Eclipse of The Moon Tonight [ 14 Answers ]

"The moon will turn shades of amber and crimson tonight as it passes behind the Earth's shadow in the first total lunar eclipse in three years.", says AOL news. I hope I have a clear Sky tonight... I'd love to see this... Kae

Don [ 1 Answers ]

I accidentally selected the hibernate option to close down my computer and now I canīt get back to the standard shut down option. I go to "start" and click "close down" and the screen blinks but does nothing. The small window with the various close down options doesnīt appear. How do I get thaty...

Hibernate [ 1 Answers ]

I was trying to log off and my computer went to hibernate. I do not know what I hit that made that happen. The problem is that I cannot restart the computer. It's an HP Compaq NX9030. It runs on XP. I've tried holding the power button, removing the battery, checking to see that it is plugged...

HP Pavilion hibernate problem [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Don't know if it's a hardware or software problem, (I'm on XP home) but if I hibernate with mains power on and try to bring back to life on battery power, the screen stays blank (and black) regardless of what keys I hit. I have to force close it and restart. I think it's the same when I...

View more questions Search