Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    -Mary- Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2007, 11:22 PM
    Does he like me?
    There is this guy in one of my classes and I like him but I don't know much about him, everyso often he will try to sit in the desks beside me and ask like reasuring questions" is this where the movie ended?" and then he will casually smile I've caught him kind of staring at me a couple of times but ima really shy person and I don't know what to say to him so I always just smile back and give one word answers
    So I guess my question is could he possibly like me and if so how do I start a conversation with him?
    nyanko Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2007, 02:40 AM
    There's a possibility that he likes you

You can start by observing him first. If you see that he's into sports then ask him what's his favorite or if he's joining some tournament and all that. Just make sure to link your questions with what you have observed. At the same time, share your insights with him, it makes the conversation less like an interview. Not only does it help you become more comfortable with talking to him but it can also help you get to know more about this guy.

And while talking to him, make sure you keep eye contact. If you don't, it may look like you're not interested in what he's talking about.

Well, I think that's all the advice I can give you - the rest is your part : D
    Wish you all the luck!

Remember to just be yourself at all times

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search