Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    -Mary- Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2007, 10:29 PM
    How much is my video game worth
    How much is my friends digimon world game for playstation worth?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 25, 2007, 10:47 PM
    You might find some helpful information on the following site. I would suspect that how much it has been used and how old it is would have an effect on it's value.

digimon world game for playstation value - Google Search
    kingkorad Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2008, 09:38 AM
    Most likely about five bucks and that's with the instructions and case, also no stratches
    Jago Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2010, 02:11 PM
    Actually it really depends on your market! If you're a digimon fan they could pay quite a bit more than five dollars for the game especially if it is complete. Playstation one games are rare now a days, if this is a playstation 2 game then it won't be as much cause it is more common. I recommend checking Ebay to see what most people are paying or trying to sell the game for to see what your game is worth. Like all good economic strategies, the market usually dictates price.
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

Jan 21, 2010, 09:13 PM

Checking eBay, I find that's way too little info. The highest I'm seeing from the most recent completed auctions is around $30 - but I think they were all "complete", for PS1, and were games 1, 2 or 3. There's some others selling for around $20 as well.

There were also some not selling at all, but without knowing the game or studying the sellers, etc. couldn't say why. (Some seemed to be high starting prices and that doesn't usually go over well. In other words, how good the auction is, the start price, etc is all going to make a difference.)
    Uber Member

Jan 22, 2010, 03:09 PM
    Just so people know who continue to post on this thread...

It's now really old and archived and so, not generally visible unless someone happens to go to this forum topic area, or is notified because there's activity on it because the person being notified has already posted on it.

If you have a new question or even comments that might work for starting a thread, please do start a new thread so that what you write it will get noticed and recognized as being your own, on the current, daily list.

This place doesn't work the same way that a chat room does. New questions that aren't in some way, an answer to the very first question at the top of the page, need to be asked by starting a new thread.

Thanks!
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

Jan 23, 2010, 11:53 PM

Oh, poo, I hate when I accidentally get caught in one of these! :rolleyes:
    Uber Member

Jan 24, 2010, 01:15 AM
    I've been caught a number of times in threads like these, morgaine300! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie with a kid video game genius (mostly super mario brothers)? [ 3 Answers ]

There is an 80's movie where a kid is fantastic at games... he plays (I think) super mario 3 at a tournament and uses the wings to kick the crap out of everyone... and I think he uses the warps, too... but I can't think of the name of the movie... anyone know?

The Darkness video game [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: Is "The Darkness" video that will come out soon, going to be for Playstation 2?

How do I write a thesis statement about Japanese Video Game Companies? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm doing a report for my English class about Japan. And I chose Video games as my topic. I am having trouble writing the thesis. The 3 companies I'm writing about are Sony Sega and Nintendo

Are the game systems worth buying [ 11 Answers ]

I was planning on getting an xbox 360, but since all the bad reports, I'm thinking of not getting one. Im also planning on getting a ps3. Are they worth buying?

Video Game Makes People Kill 80's Movie? [ 1 Answers ]

There was a movie where a playing a video game made people kill. I don't remember if this was 80's or early 90's. Does anyone know the name of this movie?

View more questions Search