Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HappyJack01 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2007, 08:36 PM
    Bunny Bites
    I got a new bunny for my birthday, and it is what I always wanted.:D But now I have my bunny and it is mean, it bites and it isn't fixed so it sprays. :( I am afraid that my bunny doesn't like me, because it bites me every chance it gets and every time I get near its cage it runs or hides. Does this mean it doesn't like me?:confused:
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

May 25, 2007, 10:04 PM
    It seems you have what is commonly known as a rogue bunny. I once had a rogue bunny and I could not train it to be nice. It just got worse and worse until one day, I ate it. This bunny was so mean that it gave me heart burn for three days. I have never had another bunny since, nor do I plan to. I don't trust them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Outside bunny Problem [ 1 Answers ]

My rabbit lives in my garage, he seems very happy but I do have one problem. My garage is not heated, when it gets very cold I bring him in the house until the cold snap lets up a bit, the problem is I can not keep his water from freezing. Anybody have any ideas?

Bunny won't get out his box [ 3 Answers ]

Ive just got my bunny from the RSPCA and he's absolutely lovely and he's eating and washing and drinking and all the usual stuff but he won't step foot outside his litter box in my kitchen unless I take him out (which I've only done once because I had to clean his box out) It seems wherever you put...

Bunny won't eat [ 4 Answers ]

I just got a bunny at this fair yesterday. The lady that gave me her said that if she didn't get rid of her bunnys that she was going to kill them. So she gave me one now I have this animal I know anothing about want to learn more.. I have not noticed her eat or drink at all.. she was man handled...

Bunny body language [ 4 Answers ]

My house bunny wags her tail. I know most body language of bunnies but can not find if this has any meaning to it.

View more questions Search