Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ryconky Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2007, 03:23 PM
    Cannot get epsom stylus cx7800 to print email
    I cannot get my printer to print emails. It will however print attachments if they are a word document. This means any email that is important I put into a file,thus taking space , any suggestions?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

May 25, 2007, 05:26 PM
    1. What email program do you use?

2. When you click the print icon or click on File > Print, do you get an error message of any sort?

Frankly, I'm not sure that answering the above will allow me to help, but I do think it will be needed for our computer/guru/hardware experts to help...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pictures in email won't print [ 9 Answers ]

I'm using Microsoft Outlook for email. When I receive an email with pictures included and print the message, the pictures do not print. I get a box with an "X" in it. I've tried the help files etc and am getting nowhere. How do I get them to print? Thanks, Kay

Email Our troops and be email pen pals [ 6 Answers ]

Does anyone know how we can email our women and men serving our country. I think it would be great to have overseas pen pals. To be able to talk to them, and let them know we support them . And give the other people to talk to state side.

Epson Stylus C65... [ 5 Answers ]

First I want to know if epson printers for example Stylus C65 has a program expiration?. Because months ago after I purchased this product when I print something a message appear saying that a part of my printer near to its end. See documentation... I called a technician and fixed the...

Won't Print [ 1 Answers ]

I have styus C 80 printer .After being out of Blk. Ink for several months I finally replaced the cartridge. At 1st the paper would come out w/ nothing on it at all, Then I got a pop up saying among other things "THIS PRINTER COULD NOT BE INSTALLED,RESTART WINDOWS & THEN TRY AGAIN" . Now tonight I...

How do I print [ 2 Answers ]

I use win98se. I have a folder that has both audio and video files in it . How do I print the contents of this folder. I tried to copy and paste into wordpad but that didn't work.I also tried hitting the print screen key and alt+print keys and that didn't work. Can I print just the info in the...

View more questions Search