Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sexcccy013lv Posts: 20, Reputation: 2

May 25, 2007, 01:41 PM
    Lost man
    Some years ago I met a guy at a bar can't remember his name but do remember a lot of other things here they are it was in las vegas nv he worked for a cell co. he also lost some kind of bet or won but he had commander on the back of his truck the night we met I took a ring from him and got a great goodnight kiss I'm 5ft 9in he was about 6ft 7in tall if he's out there or if any one knows who I'm talking about wb we met at the bar on the corner of spanish oaks and sahara also if you remember me I drove a teal colored convertiable mustang license plate SEXCCCY
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 25, 2007, 11:40 PM
    I don't have the answer for you. But, you might try the following link and the sites on it to enable you to search better. Good luck!

las vegas chat - Google Search

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Man In Love w/ Another Man [ 11 Answers ]

:confused: Hey Im 33 yrs old I became fast friends w/ someone I have known for many years just did not know him personally. Hes 27yrs old very intelligent ,funny, tough, masculine and very very easy on the eyes but he also has severe mood swings(gemini) along w/ a severe drinking habit. As time...

This man has got to go now [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been living together for just about 3 1/2 years in my home not his. I live in Michigan ( Lansing ) He had not paid anything towards a bill for the first 2 1/2 years. He now pays weekly. Other than it is a bit more complex than that. Because I want him out is due to his...

With separated man who went back to his wife.. lost [ 8 Answers ]

My situation is more complicated then I like to admit. I have been with a man for seven years and friends with his wife at the same time. I am 27 now and I have no idea how to live my life without him or her. She doesn't know and him and I have secretly lived our life and I am saddend because...

How did the old man do it? [ 1 Answers ]

There was a 80 year old man. That got a credit card with no interest For the first 12 months. He wrote himself a check and deposit the money In very high yield investments. At the end of the year he paid back the Credit card and made a few hundred dollars. First he had to make the miniumum...

She has a man but does she like me [ 4 Answers ]

Hey everyone, I'm 18 and there is this girl I met about two weeks ago. She and her boyfriend had broken up and we hung out. I called her the other night and she said she wanted to hang out but her friend was real mad and she decided to chill with her she called me and said she was really sorry and...

View more questions Search