Ask
    Lazano Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2007, 09:44 AM
    Questions for u
    What is monotheism?
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

May 25, 2007, 09:52 AM
    Your question probably belongs in the Religion category.

Monotheism is the belief in a single God. Judaism would be described as monotheistic.
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

May 25, 2007, 12:22 PM
    Correct it is the belief in one God. Mono meaning one

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are You Pregnant Or Think You Are? Have Questions? Post New Questions Here.. [ 21 Answers ]

Hi and welcome to the forum. If you think you might be pregnant, or are pregnant, post your questions here, as the other thread is getting so large that it's hard to keep them organized. Also, if you are a teen and have questions and/or fears, let us know and we'll help as best as we can, or find...

Two Questions here. [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, My name is Kelly, and for those who have already read my earlier post-- thank you for your help. However I have a couple of additional questions... 1. I've noticed an increase in acne... is that also a pregnancy symptom?:confused: 2. My dad is a great dad but... if I am pregnant,...

Various questions [ 1 Answers ]

1- if you watch a clock on a train that goes past you at a constant speed v, how do you see it turnning? 2- which of the following forces it is possible to shield against? a- electromagnetism b-gravity c-a and b d-just magnetism e-just the electrostatic force 3- the earth...

View more questions Search