Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lolypopgal74 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2007, 09:24 AM
    New boyfriend, 2 kids every other weekend
    When is a decent time frame to meet his 2 kids?
    Tuscany Posts: 1,049, Reputation: 229
    Ultra Member

May 25, 2007, 09:29 AM
    Each parent has a different definition of when is a good time. However, I have found that most wait a bit before introducing a new person to their children. If you are concerned about meeting them, talk to him :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can my boyfriend and father of kids be gay? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I wanted to know if a guy can be in a relationship with a woman,have kids by her,want to marry her and be Gay.I have a boyfriend,and every time a guy comes around he stares at him funny,does that mean anything bad.And also,if a guy has been in jail a lot, does that mean he's had sex in...

Living for the weekend [ 1 Answers ]

I Want to Buy That A blonde goes into a nearby store and asks a clerk if she can buy the TV in the corner. The clerk looks at her and says that he doesn't serve blondes, so she goes back home and dyes her hair black. The next day she returns to the store and asks the same thing, and again,...

Something for the weekend... [ 3 Answers ]

Eye have a spelling cheque err It came with my pea sea It plainly marques four my revue Miss steaks eye kin knot sea. Eye strike a key & type a word And weight for it two say Weather I am wrong oar write It shows me strait a weigh. As soon as a mist ache is maid It nose bee four two long

MY boyfriend stole my kids [ 12 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend were moving 2 hours away and he took the kids on the Friday all of the house contents all of the kids contents and was suppose to pick my up on suday to bring me there I stayed home to wrap up last min packing.I waited all mornin then his friend knocked on the door handin me...

Ex boyfriend text me the weekend [ 5 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, I would like advice on my situation to make a long story short we were together for 3 months and he went back to his ex they were together for 2 1/2 yrs I was upset when he told me he said only for her he would be still with me and I was beter looking then her and then I meet him...

View more questions Search