Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hilandia Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2007, 07:20 AM
    Vaginal pain
    My girlfriend has slowly accumulated pain in the inner forward part of her vagina. It is a sharp pain that occurs when we are having sex. It is located about 2 or 3 inches below her belly button on the inside. Do you know what this might be?
    jamie84 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2007, 06:52 PM
    It might be nothing at all but it might be a cyst or even cervical cancer.. she should go see her obgyn to make sure everything is okay

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bump on vagina [ 6 Answers ]

I have a bump on my vagina. It was like a pimple, but I sqeezed it and pus came out then a little blood. It's still a bump. The bump is located were my vaginal hairs are. Should I be alarmed?

Sharp pain in vagina [ 3 Answers ]

This is kind of an embarrassing question but the other day at 3DPO I experienced a sharp, shooting pain in my vagina. Has anyone else ever experienced this in early pregnancy? I wasn't doing anything when it happened, just sitting down. It only lasted for about 2-3 seconds... please help if...

Come on the outside of the vagina [ 2 Answers ]

Is it possible of being pregnant if you weight 115 pounds and you have not put on weight and it would be the 32nd week of the pregnancy also only precum got on the outside of the vagina by finger?

About hymen and vagina [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I know that hymen covers the vaginal opening. Whether the hymen should tear so that the vaginal opening will become bigger?? Vaginal opening looks small,whether it becomes big during intercourse?? My husband's penis foreskin doesn't retract much during intercourse. Do you think...

View more questions Search