Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BJAVAUX08 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2007, 11:09 PM
    Poor kids dream about a candy land cartoon?
    I used to watch this cartoon with my sister when we were kids. A brother and sister are very poor and they dream of a land filled with all good things to eat and do. Then they wake up and find that the people they live around have brought them good things. I really want to find this!! Please help! Brandy:p
    shortsht Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2007, 04:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by BJAVAUX08
    I used to watch this cartoon with my sister when we were kids. A brother and sister are very poor and they dream of a land filled with all good things to eat and do. Then they wake up and find that the people they live around have brought them good things. I really want to find this!!! Please help!! Brandy:p
    Candy Land-The Great Lollipop Adventure on VHS at Amazon.com. You can also get the soundtrack there. It might not be what you're looking for, but then again...
    monroelio Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Jun 11, 2007, 11:04 PM
    Oh.my.god.
    I talk about this cartoon all the time, and everyone thinks that I've created it inside my head.
    It is not Candyland - The Great Lollipop Adventure.
    I've tried countless times to no avail to find out the name of this cartoon and where it can be purchased.
    Let me know if you ever find anything out!
    StacyP2006 Posts: 36, Reputation: 8

Jun 17, 2007, 02:57 PM
    Amazon.com: Max Fleischer's Color Classics: Somewhere in Dreamland: DVD: Dave Fleischer
    Somewhere in Dreamland sounds like what you are talking about.
    monroelio Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Jun 17, 2007, 05:06 PM
    Oh my god. Stacy - you are my friggin hero.
    I found a site that I can watch the actual cartoon on, because you found the correct name for it.
    It brought back many incredibly fond memories from my childhood *tear drop*
    THANK YOU!!
    Download movies free video downloads movie classic movie free videos tv shows cartoons commercials music video media mpeg movies - Somewhere in Dreamland
    jacquie47 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2009, 02:09 AM
    I think this is it! YouTube - Somewhere In Dreamland

"somewhere in dreamland"
    jacquie47 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2009, 02:10 AM
    Haha I didn't read the rest you already have it.
    calouroj Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Sep 3, 2009, 08:09 PM
    Its amazing how fast you can find the answer to your questions online. Thanks for posting "Somewhere in Dreamland" I absolutely loved this cartoon when I was little! Its no longer available on you tube, but Im going to order the video of Amazon! Can't wait to see it again! Thanks again!

-Jill
    courtney1022 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2009, 12:26 PM
    Omgosh! I have been telling people about this cartoon for the past 2 years and could never think of the name of it. It came up- in conversation again today and I decided to Google it and this is what came up... I used to watch it all the time when I was a little girl. Thanks a lot everyone!!
    join22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2010, 12:31 PM
    OMG I was just looking for this as my sister and I used to watch it all the time as well. This is perfect! I'm going to buy it for her for Christmas, she's going to die :)
    LoopyMush045 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2010, 12:28 AM
    Somewhere in Dreamland (1936)
    priyanishanth Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2011, 04:26 PM
    Can someone tell me where i can find "JOLLY LITTLE ELVES" i searched and searched and finally found the name of the cartoon but could not find it online
    carissaO Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2011, 09:21 PM
    I found this free online video of it!
    http://www.bcdb.com/cartoon_video/1770-Somewhere_In_Dreamland.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kids early 90s bbc cartoon [ 1 Answers ]

Its an early 90s children's cartoon I think. The introduction to the cartoon shows an island where little people live and a small boat not fr from the island with pollution all around it and coming out of the chimney. On that boat lives a tall woman with a red dress and her hair tied back tight and...

Late 70's early 80's kids cartoon movie [ 2 Answers ]

This has been driving me crazy! I saw this movie when I was about 5 (23 now) and in it there were little orange insect-like-cartoons and they had humps and you needed a certain number of humps to get into this really cool exclusive hangout place so one character faked a hump and maybe got caught. ...

Samari cartoon, 5 kids and their white tiger [ 1 Answers ]

Hey, I saw this movie back in the early 90's. It's about 5 samari kids and their white tiger. In one episode, their white tiger dies and the tiger of the evil guy gives up it's spirit to give the white tiger life again. It's been so long that that's all I really remember except that I believe...

Forgot the title of kids cartoon [ 4 Answers ]

I remember a kid would fly on a comet and visit a planet with a single rose that was alive it was a beautiful lady that he loved to talk to and that's all I remember help please.

Candy [ 1 Answers ]

Got any good easy candy rec. to make?

View more questions Search