Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    carout Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2007, 09:40 PM
    How do I get a girl that has a boyfriend
    I like this really hot girl but she has a boyfriend I met her like a month a go only talked to her once then met up with her last week and I asked her for her e-mail she gave it to me and then after I asked her if she wanted to hang out she said sure but she brought a friend along anyway we saw a movie together she flirted with me abit and made contact by pushing me or punchin me slightly so I thought uno she liked me after a few weeks but then I asked her about her boyfriend she says she loves him and is happy with him but yet she flirts with me a lot and we hang out a lot to so does this mean anything or am I always ganna be friends with her
    BlazingCold Posts: 130, Reputation: 31

May 24, 2007, 09:43 PM
    First... please use punctuation, reading one LONG run on sentence isn't pleasant.

Second... You can't get her. She already has a boyfriend. Leave her alone and find someone else. If she's willing to cheat on her boyfriend with you, then she can cheat on you with the next guy.
    TrueFaith Posts: 1,202, Reputation: 313
    Ultra Member

May 24, 2007, 10:17 PM
    Hey man I couldn't agree more with BlazingCold.. not the whole sentence bit ;) gramma isn't my strong point either.. but the leave her alone part and, if she does that to him she will do it to you my friend.. he is a 100% right..

I know I've done it before.. I've gotten the girl.. stolen her away from the boyfriend.. then she leaves me for someone else... and I end up feeling the victum.. when really it was my fault to start with..

I know its hard.. we can't control how we feel. But we can control how we act.. at least leave her alone while she has a boyfriend.. for the time now go out meet others ;).. then later on down the road... if things are different.. then so be it :)

A girl I know has a boyfriend she jumps on me all the time.. and she says she loves him to everyone else.. some people just keep people around for safety.. or for a toy.. and those are the people you really don't want to be with :)
    fix-what-you-broke Posts: 305, Reputation: 61

May 25, 2007, 12:46 AM
    You have to respect the fact that she is with someone else.if she has told you she is happy with him you may be mistaking flirting with friendliness.she is off limits.
    Jiser Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 281
    Ultra Member

May 25, 2007, 01:23 AM
    Erm? What sort of person are you, respect their relationship and don't ruin what anyone else has. She's taken so leave it as that. Have a happy life and do things you enjoy, she may want a part of that one day. At the moment keep it as friends, if you feel yourself wanting more and more maybe it's a time to back of a bit.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

May 25, 2007, 02:03 AM
    How can you get a girl that already has a boyfriend.

Well first of all this question says a lot about your character.

Secondly the girl is already taken so, by doing the right thing. You do nothing and respect that and stay away from her.

Joe
    carout Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2007, 05:08 AM
    [wow you guys al have good points maybe I should leave her alone. And be friends with her but damn it she is really cool.
    Jiser Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 281
    Ultra Member

May 25, 2007, 05:19 AM
    Yeh good idea, leave her alone. Let her be, if she has feelings for you she will let you know but don't try ruin anything that she has. A result of that will be undue stress on all of you. Remember plenty more fish in the sea, stay as friends for now but if you find it to difficult get on with your own life without her.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 25, 2007, 05:35 AM
    Ok, I think what everyone is missing, this boy has to be 11 to 13 is my guess, the girl "punched" him as a sign she liked him. Ok, in the world of people with whip and chains this may be a sign, but nromally holding your hand, or giving you a kiss in the real more adult world is what happens.

And what ever happened to the idea of dating several people, having two or three girl friends or boy frineds you were just seeing sometimes.

I think we need to place this in the age group idea that this is not a adult type relationship.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 26, 2007, 11:12 AM
    how do i get a girl that has a bf

You don't, you get your own.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The girl of my dreams turn into the girl of my nightmare [ 6 Answers ]

We where going out for 5 years and it was great the first 2 years. We seen each other everyday and we love every minute of it. Then her mom found we were going out and try to make it bad for both of us. Then her mom put her in jail for stealing a key chain and running away from home when her mom...

Little girl and EX GIRL [ 1 Answers ]

There is This 12 Yr Old Girl That Likes Me A lot And I A 14 Year Old Like Her A Little But The Problem Is That Me And My Ex Are Thinking About Getting Back Together And I Don't Want to Hurt This Girls Feelings Also I Just Want to Wait To See Were I Go With My Ex?:(

How Should I ask this girl out [ 4 Answers ]

All right I just moved to this new state from a place I new all my life. I start this new school not knowing anybody an I walk into my french class and I see this girl she is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, now where I come from you have to act like a gangster just to be able to talk to a...

New girl [ 32 Answers ]

hey guys I got another question. I hooked up with a friend of mine's friend last night. I had friends telling me that she really liked me and that they thought we had a great chance at being together. She just got out of a relationship that she really didn't want to be in anyway. My question is...

View more questions Search