Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Arlene Grubb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2007, 07:03 PM
    Grass catcher for Lawn Chief
    How do I purchase a grass catcher for my older model Lawn Chief riding mower? It seems to have been made by General Power Equip Co, I cannot find them on the internet.
    The original store that I purchase the mower says I need to go to a jobber. Any suggestions?
    Ladyviper Posts: 221, Reputation: 36

May 24, 2007, 07:10 PM
    Here is a link to a grass catcher on eBay, however I do not know your exact model.

eBay: Lawn Chief Grass Catcher for MTD Model GC-12A (item 270122869292 end time May-28-07 20:25:29 PDT)

Here is another one from Amazon
    Amazon.com: Arnold #OEM-190-110 MTD Side Grass Catcher: Home Improvement

I hope this helps!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Grass Catcher Clogging [ 8 Answers ]

Hi! I have a new Troy Bilt Super Bronco (60TG) rider that I have cut grass with about five times. I have tried using the grass catcher that I bought with the mower and each time, the grass clippings get clogged right at the chute's connection to the mower. I have tried cutting the grass when...

Lawn Mower Catcher Problem [ 10 Answers ]

For the last few weeks I have enoticed that the grass is not flowing back into the catcher properly - it builds up at the entrance of the catcher and then doesn't fill properly. I have cleaned it to ensure airflow is not blocked. Appreciate any tips before taking it into the repair centre.

Lawn chief [ 3 Answers ]

We have a lawn chief 440 riding lawnmower and I do not have the owners manual and the person we bought it from has changed the seat so I can not get the model # all that I know is that it was built in 1992 and it says it is a 440 12.5 I/c 39 I hope that there is a way you can help me get a copy...

View more questions Search