Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PandaBEAR101 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2007, 03:43 PM
    My Package.
    I ordered something online, and got a confirmation email. The email had a tracking number for USPS. Today the USPS website said the package was delivered this morning, so I looked on my doorstep and nothing was there. I looked up the street, and I can see a package on my neighbor's doorstep with the name of the company where I ordered from on the side. These neighbor's for whatever reason are rarely home, about once a week, and it is raining outside. Is it legal to see if the package is mine and take it if it is? Of course if it's not mine I won't bother it, but I'm concerned with it being out in the rain if it is. Thank you.
    fix-what-you-broke Posts: 305, Reputation: 61

May 24, 2007, 03:48 PM
    I guess if it has your name on it that makes it yours
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

May 24, 2007, 03:48 PM
    It is certainly legal for you to go visit your neighbor and knock on his door. If he is not home you can glance at the package but do not pick it up if your name is not on it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

AC/Heating package problem [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1996 Intertherm 5 ton heating and cooling package unit. Just the other day unit's fan turned itself on and ran for about 3 to 5 minutes blowing warm air giving off a burning smell. The AC works fine when turned on as does the heating unit. I've had to shut the power off to the unit to...

Set up package [ 3 Answers ]

How to create set up package?

Want 1040 package [ 4 Answers ]

Is there any way I can get those idiots to send me a 1040 package every year instead of the 1040A? Once again, I have a capital gain, not a distribution and must file a 1040. So the big 1040A package they sent me goes to the landfill and I have to track down a 1040 and all the schedules I need. ...

Olympic Travel Package [ 2 Answers ]

Where can I find out info on how to travel to the 2004 Olympics in Athens?  I would like info on where to stay, what to do when I'm there, the best deals, and how big the parties are going to be.  Yeah, Baby! Thanks, R

Setup VB package [ 0 Answers ]

Hi.. When I want to run setup.exe for my VB package into Windows 2000 professional this message appeared ; "Setup cannot continue because some system files are out of date on your system. Click OK If you would like setup to update these files for you now. You will need to restart Windows...

View more questions Search