Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    barelyhopeless Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

May 24, 2007, 11:05 AM
    My husbands ex is driving me insane
    Where do I begin? It is not possible to list everything but, here is a little. My husband and I are going through a hard time with various problems. The main one is his ex-wife. My husband is on probation, his charge was illegal discharge of a firearm. Come to find out, he should have never been charged. Before I met him his previous girlfriend had a daughter who called him for help. The ex-girlfriend told my husband her daughter had been molested and had received beatings by her ex(the girl's dad). After recieveing a phone call, my husband came to the rescue. When he arrived the girl was crying and her dad was still there with his older son. The cops were called several times, the man's older son grabbed a tire iron and threatened, my husband went inside and picked up a gun and shot it into the ground telling the man to leave, again the cops were called and 911 told my husband to put the gun away, he did. The girl's dad stayed until the cops arrived. If he was scared of my husband, why did he stay? After the cops arrived, the girl's dad knew one of the cops and he was not arrested, my husband was. I met him after this, I have read the police report and know this was wrong since the girl was slapped around by her father who did not have custody or any rights at all to her. I would never ask her if her father touched her since it is too touchy of a subject and I believe this is a lie told by the ex-girlfriend. I went to court with my husband and he pled not guilty. Later on when we went to court under the advice of his attorney he pled no contest and agreed to probation. This was the biggest mistake! He received probation and since then it has been pure hell. Everything was fine for a while until his ex-wife started. They had a handicap son. She has done everything to make our lives miserable. She has pressed phone harassment charges and has done everything to see him in jail. She has dropped telephone harassment charges, only to her benefit. Anyway, she came to his mother's house to bring the children over and when she seen my husband and I laying on the couch together she was angry and slammed the door. If you would see how these two argue and how vendictive she is, you would never believe these two were ever together as long as they were. She said she never wanted to marry again. She moved in a boyfriend to the house where her and my husband purchased. She was in contempt of court and he didn't do anything legal about it. Instead he would scream and yell and she would also. My husband and I married and then she married. Come to find out her husband was a registered sex offender and was giving a false address. When she found out we knew she made him leave the house and claims she didn't know. She did know because when she filed charges at the courthouse against my husband, her husband was in court and was found guilty of indecent behavior with a child. He didn't have a car so she had to bring him. Not only did I record her but she admitted the girl's age and said she was 14 and the only reason her husband was charged was because the 14 year old was the grandaughter of a cop and the girl was 14 she chould have known better. I let my husband hear the tape and he was so upset, he told me he never wanted to hear it again. I got rid of the tape, the biggest mistake I have made. Later on she had called social services, (child protection), on us. They also paid a visit to her house, she failed a drug test and they made her clean the house. She called crying, "please don't take my children","please don't take my children"! My husband and I were living with his nut case mother and decided we were moving to a bigger place and closer to the children, we were going to go for custody. After the social services visited again because of another call by her, their son dies. At the time she was at a bar and had the oldest child watching him. Their oldest child was always watching him, if you ask me, he was the caregiver and never had a real childhood. He was a very loving brother but, in my eyes, he was the best brother, parent, friend, caregiver, and dad. If the handicap child fell over in his wheelchair she would call the oldest to pick him up and she would be sitting right there. I never had the chance to really know him and this is my fault, I was shy around him for the fact of, I always had this feeling he thought I took his dad. Once I pretended I didn't know how to cast a fishing pole and he showed me, this was so I could try and lighten things up and get him to talk to me. After he passed, the ex-wife would come over, she had a restraining order, she broke it. My husband said he wanted the whole thing investigated on their child's death. All hell broke loose again. My husband and his ex-wife started arguing again, on of the arguments was about the photograph she put in their son's casket with the convicted child molestor, (who is know incacerated again). She said she would have him put in jail. Well, you guessed it he was incarcerated. There is a part two
    barelyhopeless Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

May 24, 2007, 11:06 AM
    Part 2 of 2 my husbands ex is driving me insane
    His ex-wife called his probation officer and he came by the house. This was a day or two after the funeral when there was a knock at the door, I was getting out of the bathtub when the probation officer entered the house. Wanting to put on clothes, I was in a towel trying to enter the bedroom when I had to slam the bathroom door. The probation officer said he had to do a walk through of the house and my husband and the probation officer started argueing because the probation officer would not let me put on clothes, he stated I may be trying to hide something. My husband told the probation officer his son just passed away and asked why he was there since my husband was normally at work and decided to take off work for a little bit. The probation officer said it's not my problem. They started yelling back and forth, while I was still trapped in the bathroom in only a towel. The probation officer stated, "I will make sure you go to jail", the probation officer was a 23 year old child. He also said he would make sure the judge knows everything and make it to where he goes to jail for at least 11 months. My husband and I called the Department of Probation and Parole, and was informed this was not his probation officer and they were not sure of who it was. We also complained about the visit and explained what went on. Another 2 or 3 days pass and 4 men with bullet proof vests and knock at he door. We had to let them in. They searched the house, the cars, etc. They brought my husband to jail around 9p.m. or 10p.m. The next day I hired an attorney. At the end of the month, my husband had court and his ex-wife was there as a victim. My husband laid eyes on his attorney for the first time this day and never received private counsel. The judge was a prosuctor in my mother's case previously and hated my mother. When she seen my mother her attitude changed. I have kept it a secret on who my mother was for the longest since this town can't stand her for standing up for herself, I don't know anything that went on in my mother's case nor, do I care to know everything since it has cause so many problems. My husband was sentenced for two years. We have fought and fought to have him released. He has missed court several times for the simple fact, they would transfer him right before court to he would miss it. My husband received comments about the system is angry with my mother so he is paying the price. This was told to him by officers. My husband had to have 3 things against him to be violated. His ex-wife said he was not paying child support, and she filed another telephone harassment charge against him before court. We were giving his ex-wife cash, big mistake. His ex-wife was angry because we had a benefit stopped since we told the funeral home we would make payments and we will take full responsibility for the remainder. I did go to the hospital to see a medical report and a nurse pulled me to the side and told me a doctor will write his report without really investigating or an abtopsy being preformed because it was uncurable, and if he would have only knew social services was involed they would have investigated. It was for his ex-wife's convience so she would not have to go to the bank 20 to 30 minutes away. Not only was she receiving money from us but, we found out she was recieveing $900.00 in social security and almost $800.00 in food stamps. Now that their son has passed she is no longer receiving the social security and this is why she decided to go after child support through the court and claim that my husband didn't always give her money another reason why she claims this is because he would have to go to jail if he was $5000.00 behind and the paper she filled out she made the figues $5000.00 behind. After my husband was incarcerated I applied for a job and worked for one day when I noticed his ex-wife and her best friend following me. I tried slowing the car down I was driving, I tried speeding up, I even stopped to make them go around me. Nothing worked, I was doen the road from where I lived and my parents were a couple of houses down. I called my parents house and to my surprise my mother took off work early this day. My mother then ran outside with her camera, by the time I was at their nieghbor's house I down shifted in another gear and slammed on the pedal, skidding into my parent's driveway and almost hitting my father, mother, and 4 year old nephew. My mother took a photograph of this and we called the cops and a report was filed. The next day, I went to the hospital from all the stress and could barely walk. The next week, I went to the sheriff's department and spoke to the main person himself. I was told there was nothing they could do, I also explained to him she has also followed and questioned my children while they were walking to their grandparent's house and their friend's house. The sheriff's department informed me I should have applied my brakes without leaving skid marks and let the ex-wife hit me from behind. I told him this was rediculious, she doesn't have insurance, and why should I risk hurting myself and losing my husband's my car. How would this help, are you going to get me another car, are you going to bring my children to the doctor, emergency room or so forth? I was told again there was nothing I could do. I have tried everything. While my husband was still away, he was receiving letters from his ex-wife threating me, he also received photographs saying I was cheating on him. The photos were of our house, me driving , etc. His ex-wife would tell him where I was claiming I was buying drugs and so forth, I went to visit a friend who is female. My husband was highly upset the photos were probably not very clear, he tried to mail them to me and since my mail was coming up missing, I never received them. Anyway, they had to be pictures of my son and I, my son is a very big child who shoe size is even bigger than his age. A six foot, size 14 in men's shoe, 13 year old child who is at least 8 inches taller than me. There was nothing anyone could do about the letters he was recieveing also. The crooked jail system is another story. Comment fly around that place, from I should visit with you and your wife, to we know about your mother-in-law, to comments about the way I look that would make any man mad. I was denied a visit because I didn't look like I would have a husband in jail, I was too upper class for this. I'm not, I can't help the way I look, I just wanted to see my husband. Finally, the last time we went to court it was about 11 months later, (imagine that) and he was put on house arrest to protect his ex-wife and himself. We had to report several days later to the probation and parole. The probation officer admitted to being deceived by the ex-wife and the only reason why they came to our house, (and found nothing because there was nothing to be found), the probation and parole received a telephone call about us, they were told, we were not only manufacturing but, we were also dealing meth. The probation officer had no clue of anything and took the word of a woman who is vendictive and out of her mind. She plays the poor me, I'm innocent and I do nothing wrong card. It's easier him being at home but, at the same time, we still have to deal with her. Now, all of the children have cell phones so she can not claim telephone harassment. There is so much more to this story and I think I should start on a book. What can I do about her? She gets away with everything and so much more. I know this story doesn't seem real, but people that know her and have heard a few things and with my proof, some are starting to open their eyes. What can I do? I need help before she does something else. Just think this is only a small portion of a some things she has done. What do I do about her?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Freee truck driving training for felon but very clean driving record? [ 22 Answers ]

I would love to drive semi's local or cross country, but I do not have the job training or the finances for driving school. Can someone please help me ? Thank you Oscar

Can't remember the name of this Toy is driving me insane! [ 2 Answers ]

I tried searching everywhere I can think of and ask all my friends they all know what I'm talking about but can not remember the name. Here is the best way I can describe it. Please bare with me... I remember the pieces being dark I could be wrong but I remember black, and dark green. They...

Going Insane, [ 2 Answers ]

I recently had unprotected sex on 4/8/07. It tuned out that I ovulated on 4/10/07. I have 25 day average cycle length. I started having signs that could be pregnacny or PMS. I haven't been feeling well so I take a hpt 4/25/07and results were negative. My period came on the next day but it was...

Help am I Insane?? [ 11 Answers ]

Hi I'm Sammy And I'm 13 Years Old. We've Recently Moved Houses This Year And It Seems To Me That Our New House Is Haunted. We Have A Pool Out The Back And Today I Was Just Looking In It To See How Cold It Was And Suddenly I Felt A Push On My Back. I Fell In The Water And Hit My Head. When I Came Up...

Power goes out in part of house w/out tripping breaker Part 2 [ 2 Answers ]

How would I use a voltage tester? Would I go from outlet to outlet measuring the voltage? I've gone around the house and tightened outlets and opened the panel and tightened the screws that were not tight. I haven't seen the lights dim since I tightened everything. Thanks a lot! Gbrown

View more questions Search