Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dgf8607 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2003, 06:49 PM
    Multiple Monitors.
    Hello Experts!

Is there any way to hook up 2 or 3 monitors onto one hard drive? Someone told me I can hook up two monitors to one hard drive, and then when my mouse is moved to the left, it'll go to the monitor on the left. (I hope I'm explaining it correctly!) I'm wondering what type of hardware I need to use more than 1 monitor? If I'm not making any sense, please tell me. :)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

-Beth
    psi42 Posts: 599, Reputation: 13

Aug 7, 2003, 08:55 PM
    Multiple Monitors.
    Yes that is possible.

I have never done it myself, but I do know it can be done.

AFAIK you need a dual-head video card so you can connect multiple monitors.

That's all I know. :)

~psi42

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dual Monitors Adapter/Splitter [ 4 Answers ]

I have two PC monitors, and wish to connect them to one computer. I need a monitor splitter to do the job. However, I don't just want the ones that show the exat same images on the two monitors, but the ones I can use them seprately. In other words, I want to be able to do different things on the...

Dual Monitors [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know how, or even if, one can run two or more monitors from the same computer?

Different monitors [ 1 Answers ]

In a tft screen of computer what is the abbreviation of tft.tft stands for what?and how does it function compred to a crt monitor?

Monitors - CRT vs Flat Panels [ 11 Answers ]

Hi I am doing a research project on updating our computer monitors to flat screens. I would appreciate it if I could have a few explanations and comments on the differences between CRTs (which I believe? Are the bulky monitors) and Flatscreens? I need responses as soon as possible. Thanks ...

View more questions Search