Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    new_mother2008 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2007, 10:46 AM
    How to prevent miscarage
    Hi I'm one of those worrying types and I was wondering what is the best way to prevent a miscarage ? If there is any tip or advice feel free to tell me thanxs again
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

May 24, 2007, 10:52 AM
    Really, there is no one way to avoid a miscarriage, most of the time if it is going to happen, it will. Miscarriages are natures way of terminating an emryo that would have been unable to thrive for whatever reason.. but there are unnatural factors that can cause one, such as an accident... but those, as you know are also, hard to avoid at times. I lost a baby as a result of an auto accident. Every new mother has this fear in the back of their mind. Just stay healthy and do what your doctor sugests, and you will be fine.
    kcoyle Posts: 79, Reputation: 6

May 24, 2007, 11:13 AM
    Just try not to stress. I know it's really hard to relax a little until you hit the 13 week mark (that's when the chance of misscarriage drops). I was worried about it in the beginning of my pregnancy too. Now I am 30 weeks and worried that I will go into preterm labor. I think as a mother, since we know we are going to be worried about our children for the rest of our lives, we just decide to start early. So, just try to relax and enjoy your pregnancy as much as possible (it can be hard at times to enjoy). Good luck!
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

May 24, 2007, 11:20 AM
    Yep that's it exactly... its just the start... soon you will worry about them slipping out of their crib, then worried about them falling down the stairs, now I worry he will break a leg with his wild antics... lol..
    Myth Posts: 897, Reputation: 147

May 24, 2007, 11:41 AM
    I do want to point out that us mothers worry for very good reasons. Even in the womb when the mommy stresses it does strengthen the baby. Average stress is good, just don't over do it...
    babieface85 Posts: 332, Reputation: 24

May 24, 2007, 11:43 AM
    If you do everything according to your doctors orders then you generally will not miscarry unless some is wrong with the baby (chromosomal abnormalities) or you encounter sever physical trauma (not a minor fall or average blow to the belly). Do not worry about any physical trauma that you would not see the doctor for in a non-pregnant state. Call your doctor at the first sign of miscarage.
    new_mother2008 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2007, 02:05 PM
    Tahnxs u guys u all made me feel a ton better this things is great loving this site it good I can talk to people going threw the same stuff me thanks u all

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to prevent a tan from peeling? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone knew what I can use to prevent my tan from peeling and my skin getting too dry? Thanks.

Threatened miscarage? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am just in to my 7th week pregnancy. The night before yesterday, I had an unusual ache in my lower area, not abdomen. It only felt tneder when I sat down or ran. The next day(yesterday) I had a really dark brown bleed followed by a little dark red. I laid up for the rest of the day and by the...

Can I prevent a judgement [ 4 Answers ]

Is there any means of preventing a debit collector or bank from obtaining a judgement against me? Do I have any legal methods prior to a judgement being filed?

Pregnancy with Tubialigation and Miscarage? [ 1 Answers ]

Blessings, I am writing because I have my tubes tied 5 years ago after my 3rd child. Then a week ago my breasts started getting very tender and swelling. I had not have a period in a little over a month. Then last night as Iwas getting ready for bed Istarted having sever cramps which hurt as...

View more questions Search