Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CrY FoR m3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2007, 09:16 AM
    *ShOcKeR!for me
    Hey every one well I'm crystal I'm 15 going to be 16 in July and I have convinced myself that I am pregnant! I told my boyfriend and he is extatic. But I ain't so thrilled I don't really know if I am I haven't gotten my period for I think a month or a month and a half. My boyfriend told his mom and she wasn't angry. T I thought she would have been since she doesn't really accept me. Well I think I'm pregnant because I feel really weird. My stomach has been grummbling like crazy but when I do eat I don't eat a lot. And I always have to go to the RR. And I feel so LAYY:o I don't know what this all means but my boyfriend about me a pregnancy test and well I told him I don't want to take it just yet. Is that a good idea? Should I wait a little longer? Because I've been crampping like if I'm going to get my period but I highly doubt it. AND WHAT I HATE THE MOST IS THE MOOD SWINGS!! WELL I M TOTALLY CONFUSED I NEED HELP!! :confused:
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

May 24, 2007, 09:20 AM
    You need to take a test. You are keeping your baby from very importnant nutrients by not having a good prenatal vitamin. You also need to go into the doctor and have an exam and your bloodwork done. There are many potentially harmful diseases out there that you need to be screened for. Esp. the RH factor. You should have tested before you started telling people. Because of your age it is not abnormal for you to have irregular periods, it could be nothing.. but wither way take a test and see your doctor.

Of course, you can also phsychologically trick your body into acting pregnant if you are really convinced you are... believe me it happens...
    Myth Posts: 897, Reputation: 147

May 24, 2007, 09:28 AM
    Sorry angel had to spread it around.

Girl what are you waiting for. Go get yourself checked out by a dr for your health and that of your child's. Waiting is just being selfish. If you are pregnant you need the expertise of a qualified professional. You need to start taking prenatals even if you aren't pregnant they aren't going to hurt to take and are even good for you. You can't change if you are or not if you don't know. So test and go to the dr.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search