Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    deven_1987 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2007, 08:51 AM
    My life is not working
    Hi I'm dev and I'm doing mechanical engg.. from Jaipur ,the 1st two yr of it I wasted and doesn't satisfied anyone which make me under pressure ,I'm wasn't do it acc. To my strength
    I made some mistake ,I lost the trust for my family and my relatives and now I'm so dipressed that I see know other way besides committing suicide so what should I do:(
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 25, 2007, 03:08 AM
    I just posted this concerning another poster tonight. You might want to take some of the things in it to heart.

From: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/death-...cks-95617.html

Hold it!!!! Your only option is not to just kill yourself. Are you a coward who will not face the challenges of the life that you have been given?

I have read some of your other posts. I hope that you have truly listened to and assimilated into your thinking what some others have written to you. They all want to help. Please listen to them and act on the things that they suggest.

You are not alone in thinking to yourself that it would be a good idea to just end it, and take your life. I have thought this way many times.

EVERYONE has their ups and downs in life. Why would you be any different? We all have our personal battles to fight. It's how you CHOOSE to face them that counts. NO ONE IS AN EXCEPTION TO THIS. You just don't necessarily see the battles that others have fought, because they choose to hold their heads high and work to overcome their obstacles and face their challenges without whining about them and seeking out the good advice of others and taking action on that advice. We all are unique in the eyes of God. How we choose to work through the obstacles and challenges that we face in this life is also something that makes us unique in the eyes of God.

To me life is about MAKING CHOICES. DEALING with the cards that I have been dealt. And, COST and BENEFITS. And, I don't mean the latter in monetary terms.

Think about it.

One thing that my mom told to me many years ago when I was whining about how things were in my life, was "How you deal with them determines what kind of man you are." I was about your age then. I will never forget her words. She was correct.

People will look at you by how you have handled the difficult situations in your life. How you have done so will be an important determining factor in how you are viewed concerning jobs that you will apply for, subsequently hold, and the relationships that you have and maintain.

Want a friend? Then, be a friend. It's not that others will seek you out. It is a two-way street. It takes the work from both parties. It is very much like using the flux to enable the solder to join the two copper pipes together. BOTH entities, the copper to copper, and in our case, the person to person, need the idea and taking action of getting together, (which is the "flux") to draw them together.

One basic law of physics is that water seeks it's own level. It's the same with people.

Will you face the obstacles of life and do so with your head held up high? Will you not look for a shoulder on which to cry, but admit that you need help with something and act in a positive and affirming way on the advice that you have been given? I hope so. It is your choice. No one else can make that choice for you.

If you don't mind, I would like to quote something that you posted on Mar 6, 2007, 05:48 AM in response to someone who was also considering suicide.

"quit feeling sorry for yourself... your depressed mood only hurts those around you,,,you should cherish every breath God allows you to breath...think of others for once instead of only yourself...many people have it so much worse than you do...you need to wake up and realize that life doesn't revolve around you...put others before your self and you will be rewarded...I apologize for the harsh tone but life is to precious to foot around with someone who wants to end it unnaturally...unless you are in a severe debilitating state you shouldn't even dream of ending your life...just stop being greedy man."

Why such a change from the attitude above, man? Get with the program and work to LIVE!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Life in heaven or life on earth? [ 21 Answers ]

Given a choice of living forever in perfect health on a paradise earth or living forever in heaven as a spirit, which would you choose?

I need her in my life [ 3 Answers ]

I need to cope being with out her, how it's the hardest thing I have ever do help me

Help with life [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, my name is Lori my b-day is 10/04/83, I am just completely confused in life. Can you please tell me what my future will bring me career wise? What type of industry will I work in? Where will I be located? Any info will be appreciated! Thanks in advance!

View more questions Search