Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

May 28, 2007, 03:27 PM
    There was some question as to the legality of Hitlers election. Not to mention the tactics used. Hummm, where have I heard that before. Must be those conspiracy nuts again.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 28, 2007, 03:43 PM
    Was Hitler democratically re-elected to a second term?
    Was GWB democratically elected to a first term, or did a court declare him the winner?? Strange his brother was the Governor of the state where the controversy took place
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 28, 2007, 05:15 PM
    But one has to remember Florida was just one of the states that voted for him, had Fla had their results in first, then what state would they had complained about.

There was really no problem with the elections, as much as the other party ready and wanting to file law suits, this last election for congress was a prime example, they already had lawyers in several states to file
    ( but only if they lost) they did not have a problem with the "problems" since they won, but the same voting issues would have been challenged if they lost.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 28, 2007, 05:51 PM
    Both sides had lawyers, but the results were to overwhelming to contest. The people spoke and even the republicans were sick of the republicans in congress. All of this was a result of GWB and his actions.
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

May 29, 2007, 08:33 PM
    I got to tell you... he, Bush, doesn't make these decisions with out consulting. He has a consultant for everything! All he can do is listen to their advice(s) and come to a conclusion. And there you have it. It's an educated conclusion more than an uneducated reaction. Making decisions using info we'll never see of if we did, wouldn't understand its ramifications... I don't want the "Big Brother" thing to rule. So it won't. Because we vote. We attend town meetings, etc. I'm not worried. Here's a good thing: I saw on FOXNews earlier tonight that Muamar Kudaffi (sp) has abandonded WMD. Who knows or cares who was behind the scenes on that kind of stuff. I like it better than this immigration efforts ( embarrassing lacks )
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Jun 1, 2007, 05:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardBondMan
    ...for the last 230 or so years...
    We, as a democratic society, are rapidly approaching the accepted ( by some ) life expectancy of a standing democracy. There many who speak against our efforts afar. What they may not understand is how different life would be like with, let's say, a Chavez or the like.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sink drain positioning [ 1 Answers ]

I Am Remoldeling Kitchen. Drain For Sink Coming Out Of Floor Is 11" On Center From Wall. The New Wall Will Be 3" Closer To Drain(8" From Wall On Center). Do I Have To Move The Drain To Be Able To Hook Up The Sink?

Bush tv/hello [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I'm new to this everyone.need help got a new remote for my combi bush TV model 145 does anyone have the remode codes for me please

Bush TV [ 2 Answers ]

I have a bush TV given to me, and have lost the manual so can not set the channels properly. The model is BUSH 2878 NTXSIL Please can anyone help me? I have set the dvd player to the TV set by scart but can not set my sky to it. The channels do not set for some reason. The arial is perfectly...

View more questions Search