Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

May 26, 2007, 05:14 AM
    Oh well, I always thought and new from everything that happened the Bush to me is considered worse then a dictator, I consider him a murderer. Charge him with manslaughter for all the innocents lost in america and world wide.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 26, 2007, 06:43 AM
    My guns are clean and loaded, and I got plenty of ammo.
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

May 26, 2007, 06:59 AM
    Well then dig a hole cause your pea shooters are really going to piss of those tank commanders and Apache pilots and you will need a good place to hide! Besides, Maltoff Cocktails are just too cost prohibitive these days.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 26, 2007, 07:09 AM
    I don't know around here in the back woods, a claymore mine and a Missile launcher is just considered a good deer hunting weapon.

But I am not sure, the Iraqi militants seem to be doing a fairly good job with car bombs, and small arms against us.
    Expert

May 26, 2007, 07:48 AM
    I ain't worried cause I got a lot of friends.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

May 26, 2007, 09:00 AM
    Hello:

Somebody needed to spark a revolution. Bush is creating terrorists around the world - why not here at home?

(Uh-oh, the internet cops are probably on to me now -- which is a perfectly good REASON to HAVE a revolution in the first place). Count me in, tal.

excon

PS> Do any of you actually think that what we write here could wind up on somebody's desk at the NSA, CIA, DIA?? Take your pick.
    Uber Member

May 26, 2007, 09:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon
    Hello:

Somebody needed to spark a revolution. Bush is creating terrorists around the world - why not here at home?

(Uh-oh, the internet cops are probably on to me now -- which is a perfectly good REASON to HAVE a revolution in the first place). Count me in, tal.

excon

PS> Do any of you actually think that what we write here could wind up on somebody's desk at the NSA, CIA, DIA??? Take your pick.
    I do not really give a flying ----. If it lands on any of their tables. They have lots of enemies around the world. I guess, they could be watching all of us, but hey. I am not afraid of them. Any of them. Let them read what I have written. It is a free country after all. Unless you talk bad about the president or his government. Lol

Joe
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

May 26, 2007, 09:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesushelper76
    I am not afraid of them. Any of them. Joe
    Hello again, Joe:

Me neither, but they DO have awfully big guns.

However, the good news (or bad - depending on ones perspective), is that the Iraqi's have proven that they can beat the world mightyist military with some thrown together bombs.

Which brings up the question; if Bush orders the National Guard to fire on us, do you think they will?

excon
    Expert

May 26, 2007, 09:40 AM
    The gwb library will be built not to far from me, HEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Everybody is invited. Bring your own marshmellows. Seriously, I made the mistake in believing that I was free, and this is still America, and if we can throw perfectly good tea in the river... we can burn all the bushes we want... get it burning bush HEHEHEHE

Sorry made the coffee a little strong this morning and this is my 4th cup.
    Expert

May 26, 2007, 09:43 AM
    if Bush orders the National Guard to fire on us, do you think they will?
    Haven't you heard? The National Guard is in Iraq dodging bullets and bombs and congress ain't gave them no money for bullets yet.
    Uber Member

May 26, 2007, 09:47 AM
    Excon,

Like tal said, they are way to busy on other things all around the world. They won't have time to hunt us down or have the ammo.
    Expert

May 26, 2007, 10:04 AM
    They've always had enough cops hangin around to bust ME
    I don't mess with them their crazy.
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

May 26, 2007, 04:19 PM
    The Branch Davidians, in Waco, are proof that they will break the law and send federal troops to kill private citizens. The constitution prohibits that but Janet Reno and Bill Clinton didn't give a big rats butt, do you think Bush and Cheney have any qualms about it? I don't.
    The thing is, this "war" is about oil. If we don't get it first, the Chinese and the Russians will. If they get it first, we will lose a war against them since we really do not have enough in the U.S. to hold out against them.
    I think Bush has done this to ensure that he can override the Democrats simply because this is an emergency. To pull out of the Middle East without having an American puppet government in place that will watch out for our interest. Ya think?
    inthebox Posts: 787, Reputation: 179

May 26, 2007, 08:35 PM
    I'll believe it when it happens, until then all this sounds like conjecture and paranoia.

What has President Bush done to you personally , for you to spew such stuff?

He cut your taxes.
    He is anti abortion, and has appointed strict constitutional supreme court justices that repect life. He is trying to protect the " innocents" contrary to post #22. Around 3000 abortions a year!

I have more faith in our government that this scenario will never happen. We are young as a country but we have been through a lot worse. How many in the South would have considered Lincoln a "dictator."

I have more respect for our Military - they protect us and our freedom to have opinions though we disagree. I do not fear them.

I fear Islamic fascists who will kill themselves and as much of us as possible.
    They killed >3000 people BEFORE we went to Iraq.
    They kill because of some cartoon they disagree with.

We are in a free market/capitalistic economy. George Bush does not control the price of gas. Supply and demand determine the price of gas. The supply would be more if Congress allowed for the oil in ANWR to be extracted. The demand can be controlled by each individual. You yourself determine how much gas you need or want.

Research how "affordable", how plentiful consumer products were, what the standard of living was in the former USSR.

Grace and Peace
    Expert

May 27, 2007, 05:04 AM
    He cut your taxes.
    That's the only thing he done and got right. The rest of his policies suck. It goes back to when he was a general manager for the Texas Rangers, and screwed that team up, all the way through to Governor when he had a nice sound byte about "no child left behind " which was an unfunded mandate (sounds good but no money or policys in place to support it) and now Texas has the biggest dropout rate in the country, and as president, between immigration and Irag, has turned this country on its ear, and that doesn't even take into account his willingness to stomp on our civil rights. And still hasn't found Bin Laden. And don't compare us to Russia, because you can't. I will admit Bush, Chaney and the oil boys have made money hand over fists.

May 27, 2007, 06:32 AM
    Talan..

Agree on the immigration issue.

Finding and capturing OBL would be nice, but the principle is the willingness and the courage to fight against those who have, could, and would attack us.

I'm comparing the "planned economy" of the former USSR to a free market economy that we have.

The oil companies need to make a profit in order to stay in business. A sector of the economy that helps provide us oil and its products. Why is it that the oil companies get bashed for making money, yet there is no huge public outcry over the money some pro atheletes, celebrities, actors, actressess, music producers make??

Stomp on whose civil rights?

Grace and peace
    Expert

May 27, 2007, 06:46 AM
    He has and still can bug anyone in America and can hold you in federal jail without a lawyer for as long as he pleases. Not just suspected terrorist, anyone. Have we forgotten the patroit act?

May 27, 2007, 06:57 AM
    The Patriot Act was passed by both houses of Congress. If certatin sections need to be revised, deleted, altered it is up to Congress to debate and go through that process.

Just an aside. I feel that Banks, Credit card companies, internet spyware and cookies, and anyone else that wants to know my SS# violates my right to privacy.

Grace and Peace
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 27, 2007, 08:46 AM
    Come on, on the bugging, don't you think every president has done this for decades. What do you think those great big listening posts were that Bush used to listen to international calls. Do you think they just sit there all day fully staffed and just wait for one or two court orders to wonder in. seriously, think about it.
    Starman Posts: 1,308, Reputation: 135
    -

May 28, 2007, 11:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.yet
    Echos of Hilter, he position himself in about the same way.
    Was Hitler democratically re-elected to a second term?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sink drain positioning [ 1 Answers ]

I Am Remoldeling Kitchen. Drain For Sink Coming Out Of Floor Is 11" On Center From Wall. The New Wall Will Be 3" Closer To Drain(8" From Wall On Center). Do I Have To Move The Drain To Be Able To Hook Up The Sink?

Bush tv/hello [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I'm new to this everyone.need help got a new remote for my combi bush TV model 145 does anyone have the remode codes for me please

Bush TV [ 2 Answers ]

I have a bush TV given to me, and have lost the manual so can not set the channels properly. The model is BUSH 2878 NTXSIL Please can anyone help me? I have set the dvd player to the TV set by scart but can not set my sky to it. The channels do not set for some reason. The arial is perfectly...

View more questions Search