Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    corriehac Posts: 87, Reputation: -1

May 24, 2007, 05:55 AM
    Can you prove yourself tell me things that I only know
    I will give you some info but you must tell me things only I would know. My name corrie dob 8-21-1968 . Lets see how good you are. Try to give as much detail as you can. Do not be scared to tell deaths, failures, if you speak to the dead, tell me about them what the looked like in life. Rember as much detail as you can. I believe that psychics are real, only waiting to be proven.

Check out some similar questions!

Can this prove infidelity? [ 6 Answers ]

My husband left our marriage abruptly a few months ago. I have circumstanstial evidence that he is cheating on me. I was told that infidelity in my state (Rhode Island) can only be proven if you catch the two parties "in the act" or by finding vehicles of the parties overnight together. I have...

Can I prove my innocence? [ 4 Answers ]

I didn't even leave the store. I went to look out the doors to see if my friend was coming and they stopped me and told me I was being charged for shoplifting. The security guard said it was my intention to steal. I explained to him that I never would have left the store without paying. Should...

How do you prove someone is crazy. [ 8 Answers ]

How do you prove someone has a pscological problem?

Need to prove father's income [ 2 Answers ]

I need to find out if there is a way to prove the father of my child's income in writing. He will not give this information voluntarily. I have a support order from Florida, but when the order was written, he had a poorly paying job. Soon after the order went into effect, he got a much better...

Prove by induction [ 2 Answers ]

I need to prove by induction that for every n => 0, 8/1*3 + 8/5*7 +... + 8/(4n+1)*(4n+3) <= 4 Every help is welcome!

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.