Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nicki Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2005, 08:57 AM
    On birth control pill.. but could I be pregnant..
    I'm on the birth control pill, and I have been for 4 months now, and most of the time, I take it. If I forget it, I avoid having sex with my boyfriend.. But I missed a pill rcently, and had sex the next day, but my boyfriend didn't ejaculate inside of me..
    It's been about 4 days now.. and I noticed a brownish discharge this morning when I woke up.. It worried me, so I looked it up on the internet, and read about implantation bleeding.. could this be it..
    drali77 Posts: 127, Reputation: 5

May 6, 2005, 12:53 PM
    Go to your local G.P, or consult your chemist , I think you have to take your pills regularly and the brownish discharge might be of infection ,are you having fever , below is a link for the information of contraceptive it ll give you a better idea.

http://www.emedicine.com/med/topic3211.htm

Cheers
    thetachi464 Posts: 93, Reputation: 4

May 7, 2005, 01:33 PM
    For the pill to be efective you have to take it all the time. It is best if you take it at the same time everyday. If you smoke it lowers the effects of the pill also if you are on any antibiotic it will cause the pill to be non-effetcive. I know two people that get pregnant while on the pill. So this is something that you should take in mind.
    Nicki Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2005, 08:44 AM
    Thanks! I'm thankfully not pregnant!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Birth control pills [ 5 Answers ]

I was using birth control pills(CONTRACEPTIVE LD, Ethinyl Estradiol 0.03 Levonorgestrel 0.15 ) for 8months,on 8th months time I start had brown discharge,I went to doctor,doctor said maybe is infection OR pills is not good for you anymore so doctor gave me cream for infection & new birth control...

Birth Control: [ 61 Answers ]

What is God's will regarding the use of birth control? HANK :)

Birth Control [ 3 Answers ]

I was wondering if you have been taking birth control for a really long time and you think you might be pregnant. Could the birth control screw up the results?

Men's Birth Control [ 0 Answers ]

Hi I wonder if someone can answer my question about Men's Birth Control, as far as I heard, now adays there are ways other than use of contraceptive techniques I mean by surgery, so how true is that? Thanks in advance

View more questions Search