Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jahj2011 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2007, 07:10 PM
    Pool Hall
    I want to open a pool hall for teens. No Achohal just soda water, pool, music, and stuff.What do I need to open a business like that after I buy or lease place to open it. Do I need to have legal permission or something of the sort?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 24, 2007, 01:06 AM
    A lot of what you need depends on the laws of the place where you want to open the business. It would help to know where you want to open the business in order to give you a more accurate answer.

There are some basic information for you to follow if you live in the United States. That information may also be applicable if you live elsewhere in the world though. I hope that it is helpful to you.

They may be found on the following sites:

SBA

Business Plans and Profiles Index, Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh
    StupidTeddybear Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2010, 03:31 PM
    Have You Watched Dazed and Confused homie ;P The Emporium... Man Love That Movie
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 1, 2010, 01:10 AM
    Old and now archived thread.

Thread is now CLOSED.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Funding for a pool hall [ 2 Answers ]

Hello! My fiancée and I are opening a pool hall and need to know how people got funding to open one. Did you find investors, take out a small biz loan or what? Thanks, Jayme

How to go about opening a Pool Hall? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I'm very interested in starting a Pool Hall, but I don't really know where to begin. I know I need to write a business plan and research the market but I'm finding it difficult to find this information. Any suggestions out there I'm looking to get started asap. All replies are greatly...

Opening a Pool Hall in Chicago [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everyone. I was posting this to see if anyone could give me any feed back on the procedures and tips of opening a small business pool hall. I am currently 23 yrs old, holding a steady tech support job. I guess what I am looking for is more or less suggestions relating to the actual finance...

Pool Hall [ 0 Answers ]

Hello experts, I'm about to start my own bar & pool hall business. I've found this existing bar & restaurant & it's seemed relevant for what I've aimed for. But there is one problem. The bar area is not big enough to put any pool tables. This place also comes with a four-bedrooms apartment...

View more questions Search