Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sweetblood_15 Posts: 71, Reputation: 4

May 23, 2007, 06:40 PM
    Is it me or what?
    I had sex with this guy and I think he enjoyed it but I didn't... after that I went to Florida for a week and when I got back he really wanted to hang out with me again... we kept trying to hang out during the middle of the night because that's the only free time we have but I fell asleep by accident when I was supposed to call at 2... then he fell asleep on me... then I fell asleep on him again on Monday... is he just avoiding me or what... I have no clue what's going on... I messaged him asking if we could hang out last night.. he read the message but didn't say anything... I then found out that my friend asked him who the last he had sex was, and he said it was with no one special... and that he didn't want to go out with them... either he was talking about me or someone I don't know about... any ideas what could be going on?:confused:
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

May 23, 2007, 07:08 PM
    It sounds like he lost interest in you for some reason. Maybe you were too easy for him to catch... a lot of guys lose interest after they realize the woman is not playing hard to get. Or maybe since sex wasn't initiated again(which is perfectly ok) he lost interest. From reading your post, I honestly do not believe he has found time to have sex with another girl so he was probably, sadly, referring to you when he was talking to your friend. One question... did he not realize this was your friend he was talking to? It seems like if he knew, he would not give up this info so easily... let me know. If he is going to play these little games with you then he obviously do not deserve to be with you. Let us know how everything goes.

p.s.
    SAFE SEX IS A MUST!!
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

May 23, 2007, 08:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetblood_15
    i had sex with this guy and i think he enjoyed it but i didn't.....after that i went to florida for a week and when i got back he really wanted to hang out with me again....we kept trying to hang out during the middle of the night because thats the only free time we have but i fell asleep by accident when i was supposed to call at 2....then he fell asleep on me....then i fell asleep on him again on monday...is he just avoiding me or what...i have no clue whats going on......i messaged him asking if we could hang out last night..he read the message but didn't say anything....i then found out that my friend asked him who the last he had sex was, and he said it was with no one special...and that he didn't want to go out with them....either he was talking about me or someone i don't know about........any ideas what could be going on?:confused:
    This could be a case of bad timing. But about this quote from you "(i then found out that my friend asked him who the last he had sex was, and he said it was with no one special...and that he didn't want to go out with them....either he was talking about me or someone i don't know about........any ideas what could be going") Did you ever think that he was talking about you but did not want your friend that he was talking about you and so he just gave an answer that would not tell your friend anything at all.

Now to chew you out. Please think more of yourself than to just hang out with a guy that just wants to have sex with you and then he might kick you to the curb. Sex is more special that that.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 24, 2007, 07:00 AM
    Let me guess... you're 15?

Most guys that age only care about sex... when they get it they are happy and have no further interest, they don't care who it is either. Best thing you can do is avoid these types completely. Keep your pants on till you find somebody that enjoys your company even if you aren't putting out.
    Greg Quinn Posts: 486, Reputation: 85

May 25, 2007, 11:13 AM
    i had sex with this guy and i think he enjoyed it but i didn't.....after that i went to florida for a week and when i got back he really wanted to hang out with me again....we kept trying to hang out during the middle of the night because thats the only free time we have but i fell asleep by accident when i was supposed to call at 2....then he fell asleep on me....then i fell asleep on him again on monday...is he just avoiding me or what...i have no clue whats going on......i messaged him asking if we could hang out last night..he read the message but didn't say anything....i then found out that my friend asked him who the last he had sex was, and he said it was with no one special...and that he didn't want to go out with them....either he was talking about me or someone i don't know about........any ideas what could be going on?:confused:
    Sounds to me that he is just using you for sex. That's a tosser. Next time you get a hold of him don't put out even if he wants it. You'll see. What ever you do "Don't fall asleep" {quote nightmare on elm street.} lol
    Rockabilly1955mama Posts: 662, Reputation: 85

May 25, 2007, 11:16 AM
    Kick him to the curb! He's young, you're young. Men usually are looking for sexual relationships around that age range. He's usuing you for sex and you need to get out of that 'relationship' as soon as you can.

Best of luck to you!
    sexcccy013lv Posts: 20, Reputation: 2

May 25, 2007, 02:32 PM
    Yeah your just a booty call move on cause if he's falling asleep instead of wanting to b with u he's with someone else been there so many fish in the sea (really)
    VshowsRM Posts: 15, Reputation: 4

May 25, 2007, 11:02 PM
    Man, I don't know what it could be. It might just be him trying to make you look for him. So he's not the one looking for you. Guys are so weird about following the code, and rules for their hook-ups. Good luck.
    sweetblood_15 Posts: 71, Reputation: 4

May 26, 2007, 10:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by rankrank55
    It sounds like he lost interest in you for some reason. Maybe you were too easy for him to catch...a lot of guys lose interest after they realize the woman is not playing hard to get. Or maybe since sex wasn't initiated again(which is perfectly ok) he lost interest. From reading your post, I honestly do not believe he has found time to have sex with another girl so he was probably, sadly, refering to you when he was talking to your friend. One question...did he not realize this was your friend he was talking to? It seems like if he knew, he would not give up this info so easily...let me know. If he is going to play these little games with you then he obviously do not deserve to be with you. Let us know how everything goes.

p.s.
    SAFE SEX IS A MUST!!!

I was deffinately not easy to get... lol... we just play around a lot but that night was just different... he has to work hard to get these pants off and I'm not the one that takes them off... he's got to work for what he gets... my friend is really the same age as me and has been my best friends for 4 yrs... he thinks that she is 19 and a prostitute... lol... she decided to play a prank on him to see if he's really that desperate for sex and he actually wanted to hang out with her for a while... I called him last night to see what's up and he said he hasn't been on myspace to read the messages I sent him... which makes no sense because it says when I go to my sent mail that he did read it... hmmm... I wonder... and it was safe... I would NEVER have unsafe sex ever! It just makes noooo sense not to...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search