Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    5990 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2007, 06:18 PM
    Darkening of lips
    My lips are darkend in colour. Will you please suggest a way or any medicines to make my lips pink in colour.
    justflawless Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2007, 07:29 PM
    No need for any medications or drugs dear, just rub lemon on your lips a few times a day and it will take care of your problem. ;)
    OfficialAngeleyez Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2007, 06:54 AM
    Does the lemon thing work?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I get rid of underarms & inner thigh darkening naturally [ 2 Answers ]

Help me I want to get rid of underarms and inner thigh darkening by natural ways because I can't use chemicals can you help me?

Skin darkening [ 1 Answers ]

There are parts of my body that are really dark like my knees, elbows, stomach, back, and upper thighs. I want to know what products I should use to make them lighter.

Darkening platinum bleached hair? [ 0 Answers ]

I have been trying to darken my plantinum, bleached hair... I am only trying to go to a medium gold blonde. It won't work! The middle to ends of my hair will not take the color. It remains white. How do I get the color to hold? I thought with my hair being porous, it would grab color...

How to lighten your hair after darkening. [ 1 Answers ]

How do I lighten my Hair? I dyed it on Monday, and it is WAY to dark. I wanted medium brown, and it looks to be black. Thanks little byrd

Darkening my Hair [ 4 Answers ]

My hair is naturally dark blonde, and I lightened it to a medium/light blonde about a year ago and have kept it that shade ever since. I thought it would be kind of fun to go darker with my hair, like maybe a light or golden brown, and, being a student, I would like it if I could get an...

View more questions Search