Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xo_sarah_ox103 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2007, 05:50 PM
    Can my mother get me back?
    I am 13 years old and was living with my mother but thing got out of hand and I got charged with assault times 2 on my mother and her boyfriend... my dad picked me up from the police station and I have been living with ever since. There in no legale custody agreement between my parents can my mother get me back?:confused:
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

May 23, 2007, 06:15 PM
    Certainly can get you back. By the age of 13 most courts will allow you to speak if this goes to court. What do you want to do and is dad a good placement for you?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 23, 2007, 07:09 PM
    First is there an original child custody agreement, if at the time of your arrests if they did not go to court, did children and family service, order your move?

But basically if both parents say it is OK, then there should not be an issue.
    Legally you should be leving with the parent that has legal physcial custory.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Low cold water pressure in 2 showers... Not back to back config however [ 8 Answers ]

My home is 16 years old, I've had it for 5 years. I am on a pump - with 70LBS high cutoff and 55lbs Low turn on. All copper - I have 2 Delta 1600 shower faucets - one tub spicket with shower diverter - one shower only. The tub/shower combo has allways had only a trickle of cold water and...

My mother acts like a bill collector more than a mother [ 9 Answers ]

I need an opinion... my mother has lent me money for some computer programs and we get our cell phones together so I deposit mine in her account every month to pay for mine and pay her monthly to pay her back for my programs. Lately, my work has been slow, and I will not have the money until next...

2 periods back to back with large blood clots! [ 6 Answers ]

I have just stared yet another period after just ending one 5 days ago. I had major pain with the last one, I have never had that kind of pain before. Now with this period I just found an extremely large blood clot. Although it looked more like tissue then an actual bllod clot. What could this be...

Plumbing back to back shower valves [ 5 Answers ]

I am plumbing 2 showers that share a wall (back to back). In order to get the hot and cold supplies to the proper side of each valve requires lots of twists and turns. I was advised by someone to just use ½” male threaded connectors on the supply lines (sweat fit to copper) and then simply use...

Interlocking plate back to back feed [ 2 Answers ]

If I use a interlocking plate to backfeed my main(homelite 200amp)from my generator... from my garage... can I use the braker that is feeding the garage if I put it in the proper place to accommodate the interlocking plate? It's a 220 30 amp braker... so part of the question is... will the...

View more questions Search