Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    love bird Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2005, 03:31 PM
    Self Esteem
    Hi
    I hope you can help me in this, How can I improve the self esteem in someone I really care about, He is having some difficulties facing the life because of that .
    Thank you

Sara :confused:

Hi
    I post this Q? Few days go ,and till now I did not get any reply, I really hope that someone out there can help me
    Thank you
    BattleAngel14745 Posts: 99, Reputation: 2

Jun 8, 2005, 05:55 AM
    See my advice to the post "Confidence."
    uniqueproblemsolver Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2005, 09:27 PM
    Self Esteem
    Sara,

I'm not exactly sure what this person you really care about is going through. But if it's any way work related -- remind him of what he's accomplished in the past -- remind him of his strengths -- let him know what you think he's capable of and why.

Be the best friend and support you can be

Matthew
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Jun 20, 2005, 05:32 AM
    Self Esteem
    Hi,
    Self esteem is something that is fostered by continuing showing him his good points, praise him for what he does.
    He might also need to look into joining a support group in his local area.
    There are tapes one can buy, (check on Google) to help with self esteem. You can listen to them with him at the same time.
    Best of luck,
    fredg
    love bird Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2005, 09:04 AM
    Thank you
    Hi , I would thank you all for your reply, well this country boy I want to help was an (A) student in high school , he joined medical collage recently actually this is where his problem started , collage life was so much different than the simple life he used to live , some of the students in his class start to make fun of him with no reason , his world start to go down , he start to be depressed . Does not like to go out feeling that every body else would just make fun of him too.. I just want to change this idea from his mind .
    Mass Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2005, 09:51 AM
    You have to convince him that not everybody is the same and he has a lot to gain if he continues to trust people.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What is hotter, the boiling water or the steam? [ 7 Answers ]

What is hotter, the boiling water or the steam?

Floor tile over steam pipe? [ 3 Answers ]

I had a steam radiator relocated in a bathrom that is being renovated. The plumber ran a copper pipe to the radiator, leaving so little clearance above it that the ceramic floor tile will be touching the pipe directly. Is that OK? WIll the tile crack as the pipe heats up with steam? Thanks,

View more questions Search