Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BlueyBlue Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2007, 03:12 PM
    Old movie cant remember the name
    This is going to be vague, BUT you guys, are the only chance I got lol.

What I remember from the movie is that.

At the start there in a bus or a van, there's a small group of them, I don't know maybe teenagers or something.

They reach this place that has a big face (like a fair ground or something I have no idea) and the two eyes roll out of the face down to slides or something to them. They end up being people or something.

And there is a guy there that has a machine that fuses things together.

So he ends up fuseing the group that go there together and wotknot. On this machine thing. (EDIT: I mean that he fuses people in the group together, i.e. a girl and a boy to become the 1 person, and he mite have henchmen there alrdy)

LOL sounds very very vague, but I'm hoping maybe you can bounce few movies off my head I can go check out and maybe find what I'm looking for.

Thanks in advance, Blue
    darkness1970us Posts: 70, Reputation: 9

May 23, 2007, 03:25 PM
    Was it Dennis Hopper fusing the things?

I think the movie is Freaks, but I might be wrong.

May 24, 2007, 05:03 AM
    I don't think that is it :\ thanks for replying though I'm dying to find out what this movie is :(
    stellar_kar Posts: 71, Reputation: 8

May 27, 2007, 11:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueyBlue
    this is gonna be vague, BUT you guys, are the only chance i got lol.

what i remember from the movie is that.

at the start there in a bus or a van, theres a small group of them, i dunno maybe teenagers or something.

they reach this place that has a big face (like a fair ground or something i have no idea) and the two eyes roll out of the face down to slides or something to them. they end up being people or something.

and there is a guy there that has a machine that fuses things together.

so he ends up fuseing the group that go there together and wotknot. on this machine thing. (EDIT: i mean that he fuses ppl in the group together, ie a girl and a boy to become the 1 person, and he mite have henchmen there alrdy)

LOL sounds very very vague, but im hoping maybe u can bounce few movies off my head i can go check out and maybe find wot im looking for.

thx in advance, Blue
    I think someone else was trying to find this film too, was the big face green by any chance?

May 28, 2007, 02:17 AM
    It mite have been I haven't a clue, but if you have an idea, I would love to hear :D, as I'm completey stomped :\. Also I don't know who acted in it, it could have been dennis hopper.

Sry for this lol, but I really cnt remember anything more than what I've said :\
    stellar_kar Posts: 71, Reputation: 8

May 31, 2007, 06:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueyBlue
    this is gonna be vague, BUT you guys, are the only chance i got lol.

what i remember from the movie is that.

at the start there in a bus or a van, theres a small group of them, i dunno maybe teenagers or something.

they reach this place that has a big face (like a fair ground or something i have no idea) and the two eyes roll out of the face down to slides or something to them. they end up being people or something.

and there is a guy there that has a machine that fuses things together.

so he ends up fuseing the group that go there together and wotknot. on this machine thing. (EDIT: i mean that he fuses ppl in the group together, ie a girl and a boy to become the 1 person, and he mite have henchmen there alrdy)

LOL sounds very very vague, but im hoping maybe u can bounce few movies off my head i can go check out and maybe find wot im looking for.

thx in advance, Blue
    This was the post... does any of what they posted sound familiar? But they didn't find the title either so that's not much help I guess
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/movies...azy-43749.html

Jun 3, 2007, 02:49 PM
    That's not it :\, lol I guess ill never get it, lol gutted.

Thanks for your help anyway :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't remember movie Title! Children's Animated movie [ 2 Answers ]

All I can remember from this movie is that it was animated and there was a blimp and a parade and something evil sort of like a mysterious cloud I want to say was after the girl (main character) it's not Kiki's Delivery Service (cause that has a blimp 2) but I just can't remember!! Please Help! I'm...

I can't remember this movie name [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: Okay... I have been trying to find this movie and the dolls that they made to go with it. I believe they are from the 1980's, but it may have been late 1970's. The dolls were stuffed. They hade Caucasian colored skin, but their skin was fuzzy like a stuffed animal with very very short...

Anyone remember the name of the movie [ 3 Answers ]

Anyone remember the name of the movie starring james marshall aka a few good men the blonde one... it was about a boy who nearly died with a heart problem and the used a monkeys heart to keep him alive... ring any bells anyone its driving my wife mad:mad:

Can't remember movie name [ 1 Answers ]

I am 26 years old now and remember watching a movie when I was a kid (so in the 80's) that was about these puppets that were human and they had real human friends. They went between the kids home and the puppets world. There was something about one of the puppets getting suck in the washer or dryer...

Can't remember the name of movie. [ 1 Answers ]

This movie was made in the 30's or 40's. It's about people on a ship who lead different lives and don't know where their going. They are all dead but don't know it. At the end of the movie, they each go to the afterlife that they deserve.

View more questions Search