Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shell2481 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2007, 11:37 AM
    Craftsman push mower
    Our craftsman push mower starts by pull string, then putts out, does not stay idle. The gas and oil are good, also a new spark plug was put in. any suggestions.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

May 23, 2007, 11:54 AM
    Lets start with an easy test. Revove the air filter and the gas cap. Tell us if it starts and stays running.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Troy-bilt push mower? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a troy-bilt push mower it is self propelled 6.75 hp z start and it has problems it is hard to start and when I get it started it revs and dies in about 10 seconds sometimes it last longer about 5 minutes when it dies it normally won't start again for about 15 minutes please help!!

Diagram for replacing lawn mower belt on Sears Craftsman 4000 Riding Mower [ 9 Answers ]

I need a diagram on how to replace a belt on the Sears Craftsman II 4000 riding mower

Push mower quitting. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I just got my mower (5hp Briggs) out for the first time this year and refilled the oil and fuel. Started great then after about 5-10 minutes (about the time it should've been warmed up), it would kind of bog down and quit running. White smoke was coming out of the exaust and from the top of...

Primer bulb for push mower [ 3 Answers ]

I have a push mower that only stays running when the primer bulb is pushed in. When I let go of the bulb, it quits running. Does this mean there is a hole in the primer bulb. When I hold the primer bulb in it runs like it would normally. Any suggestions?? :confused:

Push Mower Trouble [ 3 Answers ]

I tried to start my mower today and after a couple of pulls on the rope it locked up. I can not pull the rope nor can I turn the blade. Can someone help? Thanks

View more questions Search