Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TROZ Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2009, 12:54 AM
    keenu (patty) can I have your email... I would like to email you and ask you further information about dreaming...
    standingpretty Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2010, 11:17 PM

I wish I could control my dreams too!
    Ashley2014 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2010, 05:01 PM
    I also have a question, I controlled my dreams for the first time the other day. I don't know how. Something just hit me that was like 'hey, I'm in my dream, I'm asleep. I can do whatever I want,' How can I be aware of the fact I can do whatever I want again when I'm sleeping?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dreams [ 6 Answers ]

I know that some people may not believe that a dream has any importance. For a lot of dreams maybe they do not. I do believe that possibility that every dream we have has some kind of meaning, whether it is trying to work out our daily troubles to actually letting us know of the future. Since...

Dreams [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, Two years ago this month (November) I had a very close friend to die suddenly from a heart defect that she new nothing about. She left behind two small children and a husband. I often have dreams of her, and it is my understanding that when a loved one has passed on,that they will come to...

Dreams [ 5 Answers ]

Is it normal for pups to dream, cry out, and have her eyes wide open like she's scared? She's 9 weeks old and often "runs" in her sleep and makes noises, which is normal, she "sucks" as if she's nursing, which I also know is normal, but a couple of times it's as if she's afraid of something,...

My girlfriends dreams [ 4 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I were friends for about 3 years before we realised that we both wanted each other. I had a girlfriend before her, and she was my friend through that... And ever since my new girlfriend and I have been going out she tells me that she has dreams that my ex and I always get back...

View more questions Search