Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    UnwantedHero Posts: 99, Reputation: 8

May 23, 2007, 09:51 AM
    Am I just being selfish or do I have to right to be?
    Ive been this girl for on/off for about 3 years now. When we weren't going out we had other small relationships.Now I'm having troubles getting over the fact that she's been kind "slutty" with a few guys doing a fair few sexual acts and whatnot.now the prob is is that I had one relationship where I didn't really score much but my currant did with all those guys.Now she says that it was easy because she had now feelings for them and say that's its hard for her to so she cares in phiscal ways because she "loves" me.Now am I being selfish that I'm not much physical attention when a lot of other guys did?
    steviebeezie Posts: 66, Reputation: 13

May 23, 2007, 11:24 AM
    If this was a new relationship, I'd say, yes, you're being selfish. Many girls like to take time and slowly evolve physical relationships with guys they think they have a future with, but might take things faster with guys who are flings. But you've been with her three years. I hate to say this, but you might consider the fact that she sees you as a "safe" fall back. She may like/love you for who you are, but physically she may not be as interested. Three years, even if on/off, is a lot of time invested. If you want to take the relationship to the next level, you need to ask her some hard questions. Be straight up. Don't let her give you vague waffling answers. You may be better off being just friends with her, or not having anything to do with her at all. I'm sorry if I'm sounding harsh, but I hate to see someone waste their time on a girl who's playing games.
    DocWill Posts: 239, Reputation: 40

May 24, 2007, 04:48 AM
    What is your basic requirements in a relationship? Are these desires reasonably obtainable? Would those desires have some compatibility with the other person? Is the basic reason for success a feeling, status, or trophy. Can you honestly answer with yes, my mother would approve of my relationship goals and readily provide help to achieve them? I am presuming your mom is unlike mine that's been married 6 times. One such experimental marriage she entered was even with an Elvis impersonator. Yeah Im a notch higher in my goal requirements you could say. Even telling that time line portion of my life sends stronger beliefs of the hospital baby swap theory could actually be true. True story,embarrassingly enough, but my point is what do I want an can 2 people enjoy that together. If I am not sure what she wants I need the key to success, Communication.

Good Lucky
    DocWill

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I Need To Stop Being Selfish [ 9 Answers ]

I need help to stop being selfish. I am/was (not sure) in a relationship where I have acted consistently selfishly for nearly two years. I do not want to be selfish. I want to help my girlfriend and make up for the things I have done that have hurt her. A few months ago she told me some things...

I'm just being selfish, right? [ 10 Answers ]

I'm sure all of you have better things to do than read my complaining~ :o Lately I've been feeling very... stressed out? I don't know. But sometimes I just think that being dead is just so much easier than having to go through and deal with what happens in life. I'm too scared of the actual...

Being selfish [ 3 Answers ]

I am being very selfish to my husband I need some advice. I have a great husband we are trying to patch things up and I am being very selfish to him, help me

Selfish, self-centered boyfriend=selfish, self-centered husband [ 6 Answers ]

My husband has done many things to hurt me. To begin, he lied about who he was when we were dating. We were young and in college; he pretended to not smoke, get drunk, and go to church regularly. Thus, we seemed to have so much in common. We talked for hours; he swept me off my feet with...

Is it really THAT selfish? [ 21 Answers ]

Last summer I broke up with my boyfriend of 6 years to see another man. The other man was someone I was only acquainted with in my youth, but after several years of not seeing or even thinking of each other we instantly clicked. Though my now ex-boyfriend and I were not on solid ground for a few...

View more questions Search