Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ashleigh16 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2007, 09:45 AM
    Any Suggestions?
    Ok I'm only 16 and I think I could be pregnant... im not sure though... My last period was on March 26 2007... I started BC on April 1st 2007 and I stopped taking it on April 6th 2007... would it have been effective?? Well anywayzz I had sex on April 6th... Then on April 9th 10th 11th 12th 13th and 14th... Also the 22nd the 27th 28th and 29th... I didn't get a period at the end of the month so I went to the doctors on May 1st and took a test... NEGATIVE... both urine and blood... so I was confused... so I just went on not worrying about it My doctor said I would have a period sometime soon because my body was just a little messed up from the BC( even though I only took it for 5 days ) Well it is know May 23rd and still no period... I took a home test but it was negative also... I mean I'm confused because my stomach is getting bloated and a little hard I feel quizzy and I'm so tired lately... I get these bad headaches every know and then and I have to go to the bathroom all the time I mean my mom said I practically live in there... :)... I don't know I'm just confused I mean is it possiable for tests to come up negative and be wrong?. Also to add to the sex life I also had intercourse May 5th May 6th and May 7th... also MAy 19th and May 20th... well if you have any advice I would really appreciate it...
    Ashleigh
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 23, 2007, 09:49 AM
    First, let me ask if this is Ashleigh, Maria, or Lindsey, it seems you have multiple user names coming from one IP address.

Now to address your problem. No the pill will not be very effective if you only took it for 5 or 6 days.

Yes, it is possible to get a false negative if your hCG levels are not high.

If you insist on having sex and do not want to be pregnant, birth control is a must for you.
    Ashleigh16 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2007, 10:10 AM
    Thank you I was just curious my mom isn't much help... and what do you mean by is this maria lindsey or ashley?? :confused:

Ashleigh
    Expert

May 23, 2007, 10:14 AM
    Well, Lindsey wrote this

Quote Originally Posted by Amarie
    Ok.....i had intercourse on April 5th, and 6th....then again on April 9th,10th,11th,12th,13th,and14th......Again on the 22nd, again on the 27th,28th,and29th.....My last period was March 26th 2007, and i havent had a period since.All the tests i take even at the doctors office are coming up negative......i feel pregnant my stomach is starting to get hard.....and i have all the pregnancy signs you can think of, so should i have a n ultrasound just to be sure????

lindsey
    Looks exactly like yours with the dates you had sex, and Lindsey has the same IP address as you.

Then:

Quote Originally Posted by Amarie
    im not the same person......im sorry i didnt realize someone else had this user name........im new to this whole thing.........im the one who doesnt know if i am or not........sorry guys....
    Maria
    Maria wrote this coming from the same IP address as you.

So, it is all a little confusing.
    don8 Posts: 75, Reputation: 16

May 23, 2007, 11:03 AM
    Multiple personalities maybe?
    NowWhat Posts: 1,634, Reputation: 264
    Ultra Member

May 23, 2007, 01:50 PM
    My advice to you would be this - at 16 years old - you should not be having sex - PERIOD.
    And - when do you find time for things like school when you are so active in other areas?

Please, if you can not control your urges - PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE - use protection!

Also, schedule another appointment with your doctor to find out what is going on with you and your periods.
    steviebeezie Posts: 66, Reputation: 13

May 23, 2007, 01:59 PM
    Agreed with previous posts. Birth control now! And go see a doctor. And next time (since I have the feeling based on what's happened so far that there will probably be a next time) you make the mistake of having sex without protection, use the morning after pill. But you should be using a condom anyway--at 16, are you really sure your guy doesn't have STDs?
    Expert

May 23, 2007, 02:01 PM
    One thing we do not know for sure is how much she is messing with us. In another post she mentioned that she was 6 1/2 months pregnant already.

So, due to that, I unsubscribe from her posts.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Suggestions anyone [ 1 Answers ]

:rolleyes: okay so 15 years old and I want to go into nursing when I finish high school. But I don't know which one to pick does anybody have some good suggestions and something that will pay somewhat of good money

Need some suggestions, Please. [ 5 Answers ]

I have been dating this guy for 4 months, next month is his 40 birthday. Anyone have any great Ideas on what I can do, I would really like to top my Christmas present to him, (football tickets to go and watch his favorite team play for him and a friend, plus airfare and hotel.) I really would...

Any more suggestions [ 1 Answers ]

I haven't started anything to lighten my under arms. I have been reading all your experieces and greatly appreiate your input. I'm medium/dark tan skin and have pretty dark underarms, knees and inner thighs. This has always been an issue for me and have waited too long to do something about...

Need Some Suggestions [ 17 Answers ]

Well, My Problem Is My 9 Mth Old Daughter Will Not Sleep In Her Own Bed. She Will Not Sleep Anywhere Without Me! I Try To Put Her In Her Crib, But She Just Won't Go In There. She Thinks It Is For Playing In, And Not For Sleeping In. I Am Not A Big Fan Of Letting Her Cry It Out, But If That Is The...

View more questions Search