Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bluecool Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2007, 08:55 AM
    confusing signals from a lad
    hello,

I like this guy and I think he likes me, but I think he's getting bored of me. We are the total opposite but when we are together everything feel perfect. I only see him a few times a week in work, and after that it was always just texting, and the occasional pub trip with a loada others from work. The only time we had me and him time was for about 10 minutes at work, and even still we are always on the look out for other people (shops = gossip heaven!)

its weird sometimes we don't even talk we just stand and stare at each other, looking deeply into each others eyes and smile and things. Recently he has stopped texting so now I never know what he is up to and feel that unless something happens soon we are just going to drift apart, but then in work he is really friendly, getting closer and closer and touching my hair and noticing allsorts about me and he will honestly just stare into my eyes and then move his eyes gradually to my lips and sometimes around my body if he thinks I'm not looking. It feels amazin, but at the same time I feel we are going to drift apart.

why would he be having all this physical contact more than he used to, but stop texts? Does it sound like he is still interested? Or could he just be letting me go slowly but in a friendly way?
    kristynn Posts: 502, Reputation: 66

May 23, 2007, 09:22 AM
    Confusing indeed, but my opinion is that he's only playing around.

You're both physically attracted to each other. (right?)

He's flirting but I can't tell what his intentions are.
    bluecool Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2007, 09:30 AM
    Me neither, I would try speaking to him but I know for a fact that will not help. I can't explain the whole story as I would be here forever but basically I get the impression he might be trying to cut me off a bit (but deep down perhaps he still likes me) I don't know how to act back though, as I still adore him and its upset me so much that we stop texting, as I already feel we are drifting, perhaps he doesn't like the way I never text him, but then I don't want to piss him off basically. But if he was trying to back away then surely the whole flirting and staring at each other would end, as that is obviously giving me more signals? Perhaps I need to wait and see, or wait until a moment where it is right to bring it up and find out what he really wants and tell him my point of view!
    I guess it remains a mystery!
    nitin1985 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2012, 03:22 AM
    Hey dear life is full of mysteries u know... Sometime it happens...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sad and lonely lad [ 5 Answers ]

Hello I am a 35 year old male me and my girlfriend of 3 years broke up ,she said wants her space ,she is in college now she is also seeing other people but she also tells me me on a basis that she loves me,but wants to see other men she doesn't want to be in a relationship with me, I go to...

Would this turn a lad off? [ 6 Answers ]

Would it turn a lad off if they met a girl that was a virgin and has never been in a relationship before, didn't know what half the sex talk meant, didn't know how to carry out a fair amount of sexual moves? Would this annoy a lad, especially if they had had practise and experience in the past? ...

Best mate and me fancy same lad? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everyone, Ok I have a big problem! A lad from work has been texting me on and off for about 10 months. To make the picture a bit clearer... I am 18, he is 21. We met in work. My best friend started working in the same shop last September. I introduced her to this guy and they became good...

What do you call a lad? [ 2 Answers ]

You call a girl... hun, babe, muffin, sexy, princess, darlin, chick, beautiful, hunnybunny, baby etc etc the list is endles, but help me what do I call a guy. Do they not get offended if you call them babe? Please help preferably with a long list Thanks:confused:

View more questions Search