Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Here_To_Help- Jon Posts: 97, Reputation: 26

May 23, 2007, 08:46 AM
    Outlook 2003 Adding Contacts Automatically
    Each email I receive, Outlook is adding the sender to my address book. I don't want this but cannot find where the setting is to turn this off. Appreciate any help... Thx
    Here_To_Help- Jon Posts: 97, Reputation: 26

May 23, 2007, 08:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Here_To_Help- Jon
    Each email I receive, Outlook is adding the sender to my address book. I dont want this but cannot find where the setting is to turn this off. Appreciate any help....Thx
    Never mind... I found it... it was in an "add-in" called "You Perform". Thx anyway

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Outlook Express: Big Address Book but nothing in Contacts [ 11 Answers ]

Got a new laptop and imported my address book (wab) into OE... the same way I've done it dozens of times over the years... But on this 'puter the Contacts pane is empty. When I go to the address book (from within OE) all my contacts are there, and when I go to send an email and start typing...

Exporting my Calender from Outlook 2003 to Outlook 2000 [ 2 Answers ]

I'm hoping someone can help me :) I've been wanting to export my outlook 2003 calender to my outlook 2000. I have researched some topics and found this... Create a new personal folder Outlook 2000 compatible PST file by clicking: File New Outlook Data File Create an Outlook 97 - 2002...

Exporting Contacts from Microsoft Outlook [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know how I can extract a the Contacts from one Outlook to another? Export and Import or? Any ideas and suggestions please? Thanks!

Exporting Outlook Express contacts [ 2 Answers ]

I just upgraded to a new computer at work. Old comp running Windows 98, new comp with Windows XP MCE. I am trying to export my contacts from Outlook Express from old comp to new, but the contacts are not saved as a .wab file. The prior user had them saved to "Microsoft Outlook Contact Store". There...

View more questions Search