Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hepburn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2005, 06:28 PM
    Research into why 18-15 year olds want to get married.
    Hi everyone,
    I am new to this forum, and I have come here hopeing that some of you here will be able to help me with my research. I need participants to fill in an online questionnaire who are aged between 18 and 25, and are currently in a relationship that is at least a year long.

The link to the questionnaire is here:

http://www.media.swin.edu.au/surveyo...67195232004251

It would be great to have your opinions!

Thanks, Hepburne
    nedya Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2007, 12:19 PM
    Hi there,
    Is there any reason as to why you have excluded people who are not within your reaserch age group now but may have been when they got married?They might be able to give you a bit more insight behind the reasons they chose to get married young etc, as I'm sure your findings (already gathered) show that this is not a new phonomenen (although it is on the increase due to religion and the mass media's promotion of iconic figures within the music industry and their lyrical content and beliefs (songs like wifey etc)) which doesn't say much as divorce rate are on the up also... Great research question though... good luck.
    P.s. it might just be me but the link you provided didn't work.
    La Siesta Encantada Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2007, 03:26 PM
    Your link did not work. Just so you know.
    sgmguitar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2012, 02:38 PM
    Maybe we decided to get married because we've been together for seven years and there's a thing called LOVE? Ever thought of that! STUPID RESEARCH IDEA!
    -age 18
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 25, 2012, 07:43 AM
    Speaking of stupid - this was posted in 2007.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Full-year for Federal, Part-year for State ? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am an alien and comply with the qualification for full-year tax resident for Federal, but not with my state's where I should be considered as a part-year tax resident. Is it a problem if my status are different for federal and state, or does my federal status "overwrite" my state status...

6th Year F1, Converted to H-1B last year [ 3 Answers ]

Hi ATE, Thank you so much for everything you have done for all of us. I really really appreciate your help and advice. You are THE man! My case is like that: I came to US on F1 in 08/2000, and had been on F1 until I got my H-1B visa on Nov. 1st last year. From last May to last Oct. I...

Pregnant 16 year old, by 14 year old [ 5 Answers ]

I would like to know if anyone knows the rape laws in Ohio. There is a situation that I need to find out. I know a 16 year old girl pregnant by a 14 year old boy. Is their a rape law that would apply. Can the 14 year old boys parents go after the 16 year old girl or can the girls parents go...

1996 Eighty Eight Olds Paint Failure [ 1 Answers ]

A friend asked me to research his make and model for any known paint problems. He tells me his paint job is going to hell and would like to approach the auto maker with some facts to help him in what will most likely be a futile attempt at getting them to "fix" the problem without him coughing up...

View more questions Search