Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    trice2007 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2007, 05:35 AM
    I need answers
    I have a couple of felonies and I'm scared as hell to apply for job. What should I do?
    mysonsdoormat Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2007, 06:30 AM
    As long as you are honest about your past on your applications then you should be fine just remember that some jobs will not hire convicted felones. However it will be to your best interest to remember to tell the truth.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need answers! [ 19 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have been dating for 2 years now.. everyone swore and so did we that we were perfect until I recently found out he kissed another girl at a party a few months back. He told me everything that happened.. he told me it was when we were fighting.. she came up to him.. kissed him.....

I Need Answers [ 6 Answers ]

Im 19 Years Of Age And Me And My Fiancé Have Been Trying For A Year For A Baby And I Still Am Not Pregnant Has Anyone Got Advise Xx:) :)

I need answers. [ 4 Answers ]

My boyfriend broke up with me for some reason, now me and him goes to a concert on weekends with my sis, and bro. in law, I pay more attention to my brother in law, and my ex starts to play restle with me, Does he still want me?

Looking for Answers [ 3 Answers ]

For the past several years I have been experiencing erectile disfunction. The degree of this problem varies. Lately I tried 2 different herbal remedies that I bought online. The first one worked for about 2 weeks then the effects stopped. The second one worked for about 2 weeks and then also...

View more questions Search