Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    littlemisslk Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2007, 02:44 AM
    Dreams and Meanings
    Does anyone think dreams have special meanings?? especially if you ave de same one in a row in one night telling me not to get back wit my boyfriend after you had told him ud get back wit him before you went 2 bed?.
    cal823 Posts: 867, Reputation: 116

May 23, 2007, 02:53 AM
    That dream would be your anxieties coming out in your subconscious I guess. Once I had a dream about this chick I really adore, who doesn't like me back. In the dream, we were both standing, facing each other. She was crying, then she stabbed me in the heart, and kept crying, as if she was killing me, then having a cry about it.
    Dreams suck.
    Nikki11 Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Jun 2, 2007, 04:32 AM
    Yes, dreams have meanings. In that it is your mind going over your issues, behaviours, thoughts, etc. Just like when daydreaming and something pops into your mind, it has a meaning. Because the fact it popped into your mind means it important to you.

Be careful of contrived universal meanings, such as - dreaming of cats means bad luck.

The dream is totally your own, so only you can put a meaning to the symbols in your dreams. For example, if you dreamt about cats, consider what cats mean to you, or what those specific cats in your dream made you feel. Think about it, if you feared cats, the cats in your dreams would have a different meaning to those in someone else's dream who happened to adore cats.

If you have a lot of things going on in one dream, take out the nouns (objects, people), and consider their meaning first.

Dreams are your mind let loose, without restrictions of your conscious thinking, so they will be a jumble of movies, commercials, people on the street, worries, something you read, fears, and anything and everything with which you've come into contact.

But within all that, you can pick out things that seem significant, and consider what your subconscious mind is asking you to look into.

:)
    dflfdlgjhdf Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2008, 05:33 AM
    A meaning of a dream is how you define it yourself
    Scottish2008 Posts: 501, Reputation: 32

Mar 13, 2008, 05:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by dflfdlgjhdf
    A meaning of a dream is how you define it yourself
    I am with this person. It's how people portray it to be.
    rose1111 Posts: 24, Reputation: 2

Dec 31, 2008, 10:13 PM

Look in your heart, Are you questioning getting back together? Hmmm
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jan 1, 2009, 05:24 PM

Yes dreams have meanings but you do have to figure out the interpretation and the real life influences. Your dream sounds like a warning or your own fears... proceed with caution.
    Alder Posts: 342, Reputation: 71

Jan 4, 2009, 06:02 PM

Often, having the same dream repeatedly means your brain is stuck in a loop, just like a computer. Because it can't find the solution to something that is confronting it, it keeps restarting. You will stop the cycle of the dream either by changing something in the daytime waking world (such as either ending your relationship or progressing with it, but either way getting past the uncertainty phase it is now in), or by having the dream turn out differently (even if things are still the same in your waking life). If you don't like the dream, just re-imagine it. Visualize the dream step-by-step from the beginning, but then imagine it turning out the way you want. Your brain is looking for an answer to a puzzle, so if you give it one, it will stop looking.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dreams [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, Two years ago this month (November) I had a very close friend to die suddenly from a heart defect that she new nothing about. She left behind two small children and a husband. I often have dreams of her, and it is my understanding that when a loved one has passed on,that they will come to...

Meanings of my Feelings [ 1 Answers ]

Some days back I happened to speak to a guy, and we continued taking to each other over the phone we both were very much interested in talking to each other. We met once after that went for a movie and kissed each other. After few days he reduced giving call drastically and I started missing him...

Meanings of baseboard wiring colors [ 6 Answers ]

I was wondering how to hook up a three wire baseboard heating system to a thermostat the colors are white, green, and red. When I touch the white and red together the heater turns on and when I touch the green and white the heater turns off. I just recently bought a new programmable thermostat and...

Phrase meanings [ 0 Answers ]

I am 8th grade, What is the following mean: 1."who is on you when you made mistake?" 2."you are in the big shoes." Thanks, I try to finish my assigment:) :( .

Dreams [ 5 Answers ]

Is it normal for pups to dream, cry out, and have her eyes wide open like she's scared? She's 9 weeks old and often "runs" in her sleep and makes noises, which is normal, she "sucks" as if she's nursing, which I also know is normal, but a couple of times it's as if she's afraid of something,...

View more questions Search