Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    oasis Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2007, 01:19 AM
    Condemned by city inspectors
    We rent a mobile home that has been condemned and we have 72 hrs to vacate b y the city inspectors... is the landlord of the mobile home resposible to help us find and pay for a place? We have asked them more than once to fix things in the home and there answer was, that they will do it when they are ready to do it. Included is leaky faucets throughout the house, holes in the kitchen floor, leaky roof in several places.. etc
    HELP! :(
    Cvillecpm Posts: 553, Reputation: 28

May 23, 2007, 04:01 AM
    Probably not... this is a VERY COMMON consequence of getting bureaucrats involved with your housing issues.

You need to move ASAP as the "city" will have the power company pull your electric meter.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

City of Angels [ 9 Answers ]

I just wanted to know who has since the city of angels movie starring nicolas cage and meg ryan? I saw it when it originally came out and was indifferent to it, however I watched the movie before the super bowl and now I can't stop thinking of how great a movie it really was. I believe its one of...

NJ working in New York City [ 3 Answers ]

I have two questions to ask: I am a sales person that works in New York but live in New Jersey. 20% of my accounts are in NJ but the balance are in the city. (a) Do I have to pay NY State tax and NJ tax. (b) This situation started last November so do I need to file a tax return for both states...

Travel to ocean city, MD? [ 2 Answers ]

Need some help here... I am currently in South-west PA and I need to make a trip to ocean city, MD around mid-summer. I wanted to take Amtrak as I usually do. What's the closest station to OC that I should look for? Or does anyone know about any other alternatives other than using a...

City trying to take my car [ 9 Answers ]

Hello everybody, New to the site and looks very imformative. Hopefully someone can help me out here. I live in Van Nuys CA. comfortable little apartment. Been here for 12 years now. My hobby is working on cars so I am usually under the hood of my car. About two months ago, City...

NY City Resident Tax [ 1 Answers ]

Work in NYC, but live in Long Island (Suffolk County). Do I need to pay NY -City Resident tax? I have checked the entire forum but could not find a similar post or everyone knows the answer already? :confused: Thank you!

View more questions Search