Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Marvin2007 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2007, 09:20 PM
    World History
    1.How did the environment of North Americas provide for diverse societies?

2. Explain how trade, travel and technology combined to lead Europeans to the sea.

3. Suppose you moved to another state. What motivations might you have for migrating?

4. For what reason do people migrate from one region to another?

6. What were the affects of agriculture on the hunting and gathering peoples of the Americas?

7. What were the means of survival of the earliest people of the Americas?

9.Describe life in West Africa and the role slaving played in their societies.

10. Native Americans alter natural environments as they develop hunting and agricultural techniques here. What does that mean?

11. What are some of the practices and beliefs that holds our country together as a people and a nation?

12. Why do you think people continue to have the dream of immigrating to the United States?

13. What American dreams do you observe people today pursuing?

14. I thought the history of our nation began with blank. Now I think that it should begin with blank because blank. What does it means?

15. Why is M.L.K. a special day?

I need your help for the questions I have to take social studies exams and I'm having a difficult to answer the question, will you help me, please?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 22, 2007, 10:30 PM
    The first thing I would do is check out the information that is on the following site:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/math-s...board-b-u.html

The next thing that I would suggest that you do is put keywords about your questions into searches on Google. I am sure that you will find answers to some if not all of your questions by doing that.

For instance, you could do a search for Martin Luther King Special Day.

Or, How Did Early Americans Survive?

Or, "Why Do People Migrate?" (With the quotes added.) To be specific for the United States, you could add the words America or United States to your search terms.

Get the picture of how to do it?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Checking the history if the history has been deleted [ 3 Answers ]

I want to know all the sites my family has been visiting on the web. How do I check that if the history has been erased/deleted? Thanks in advance.

What in the world is this? [ 6 Answers ]

I've never run into a webpage like this before (give it a minute to load): http://www.space.com/images/google.html What in the world is it? Why would someone take the time to do all that - and what purpose does it serve? ... just curious.

Please someone help me It would mean the world truly. [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I am a soon to be 18 year old who will start my Senior year of High School. I have a friend who lives in Kentucky it's a she. We've known each other for two years talked to each other through phone,internet, and letters. We both love each other as friends an see each other as dating material...

View more questions Search