Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    richmannow Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2007, 07:58 PM
    Sales Tax ID
    How do I apply for a sales tax ID number for my new business
    wags Posts: 80, Reputation: 4

May 24, 2007, 07:56 PM
    The state issues sale tax certificates and a resale number. Have you spoken to an attorney and accountant to help set up your business? You may have to collect sales taxes for a number of different cities and at a number of rates, depending on what your business is.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ga Sales Tax [ 1 Answers ]

Do you have to pay Georgia sales tax on replacement windows?

Sales tax [ 1 Answers ]

What items I have to pay sales tax on is pa? Thanks, Caesar

Income tax treatment of sales tax on improvement to rental property [ 3 Answers ]

For income tax purposes, major improvements to my rental property must be depreciated over a period of years. Can I take the sales tax on those improvements as a deduction in the year of the improvement, or must the sales tax amount be included in the depreciation schedule? Thank-you, ...

Sales tax [ 1 Answers ]

A week ago I bought a laptop in California and paid all necessary taxes. Now I am leaving the US from San Francisco and I'll take my new laptop outside the US. Can I return taxes (I have the Russian passport)? If yes, how and where can I do that? Thank you very much for assistance. Ma_Shma

Sales tax id#? [ 2 Answers ]

I am in the process of opening an embroidery business operating from my home. I need to purchase clothing, blankets, hats, etc to have on hand as samples. I was told by the vendors that I need a sales tax id number?? or a resale tax id number?? I might be talking about 2 different tax id...

View more questions Search