Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    italian_chic123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2007, 07:17 PM
    Skin Lightening Products
    What are some harmless products that I can use to lighten my skin complexion in less than two weeks?
    justflawless Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2007, 07:38 PM
    If you're looking for skin whitening products, avoid those with hydroquinone or mercury as ingredients because they will ultimately harm your skin in the end.

Get products with kojic acid or licorice extract. Kojic hastens exfoliation and thus whitens your skin faster. Licorice gives the microdermabrasion effect.

Cheers.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Skin lightening [ 8 Answers ]

I want advise on the ht26 (intensive concentrated lotion). I would like to give the product a try but want to know how safe and effective are the products for skin lightening before buying. And if otherwise what other affordable products can I use. Thanks.

Skin products whitening [ 2 Answers ]

Hi what product of lotion I used for whitening cause I have a lot of scars... how do ill remove and its not expensive... give me tip

Awanshine and skin so fair products [ 10 Answers ]

I have been using awanshine and skin so fair products for about 2 months now and I have not seen any changes to my skin tone. I do not understand how everyone else seems to be getting lighter within a week of usage. Could anyone please let me know of other safe and effective products that...

Civant skincare lightening products [ 2 Answers ]

Does the products really works?

Skin bleach products on birthmarks? [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering if skin bleach products worked on birthmarks? I don't really want to have laser surgery and I was wondering if products like these www.whiterskin.com and www.bodybleach.com would work on a birthmark?

View more questions Search