Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pinkrose15 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2007, 06:30 PM
    How Can I Have An Orgasm
    Hi I'm 16 years old and I have lost my virginity to my boyfriend which we have been having sex for 9 months now, and yet to have an orgasm. I mean I love him very much and I am very comfortable in front of him we tried everything like different positions, and even different settings what should I do?
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

May 22, 2007, 07:06 PM
    Just by having sex may or may not bring you to orgasm. It's not like the movies, men are not all hung like horses and women don't all climax after a minute of rough penetration.

Most women rely on clitoral stimulation to achieve orgasm and this does not usually occur with penile /vaginal penetration-sorry.

You obviously need to be touched more either by your own self or with your boyfriend. A nice discussion with him might also help.

Chers
    Rockabilly1955mama Posts: 662, Reputation: 85

May 22, 2007, 07:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Xrayman
    Just by having sex may or may not bring you to orgasm. It's not like the movies, men are not all hung like horses and women don't all climax after a minute of rough penetration.

Most women rely on clitoral stimulation to acheive orgasm and this does not usually occur with penile /vaginal penetration-sorry.

You obviously need to be touched more either by your own self or with your bf. A nice discussion with him might also help.

chers

Yes, good answer. Try a lot of foreplay at first.

May 22, 2007, 07:21 PM
    What do you mean by a lot of foreplay?
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

May 22, 2007, 07:43 PM
    Kissing, touching, fondling, clitoral stimulation, esp. the clitoral stimulation.
    klinus1997 Posts: 33, Reputation: 2

May 22, 2007, 07:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkrose15
    hi im 16 years old and i have lost my virginity to my boyfriend which we have been having sex for 9 months now, and yet to have an orgasm. i mean i love him very much and i am very comfortable in front of him we tried everything like different positions, and even different settings what should i do?
    I didn't have a real orgasm with a man until I met my husband... (28yrsold) You are too young and inexperienced to know your body - same with me before I met him. It could take you years to figure out how to have one with him or yourself.
    When you turn 18 visit an adult store and purchase one of their toys.
    You really shouldn't have sex until after college anyway. It will just complicate your life.
    If your not experiencing orgasms than why bother having sex - right? You can do other things with your boyfriend to make him happy...
    WTFO Posts: 21, Reputation: 4

May 22, 2007, 07:51 PM
    OMG people! You're giving all this sex advice like this person is 25 years old!! She's 16!! This could damn near be rape in any number of States! I'm not a prude or anything even close, but listen to what you're saying here. Has anyone mentioned birth control or protection from any number of STD's and so on?
    I'm sorry, but I started freaking out as I read each reply. Tell me if I'm wrong!

May 22, 2007, 07:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by WTFO
    OMG people! You're giving all this sex advice like this person is 25 years old!!! She's 16!!! This could damn near be rape in any number of States! I'm not a prude or anything even close, but listen to what you're saying here. Has anyone mentioned birth control or protection from any number of STD's and so on?
    I'm sorry, but I started freaking out as I read each reply. Tell me if I'm wrong!

Obviously she already had sex - I was telling her its not worth it anyway...
    Wait until after college.

She obviously cannot talk to anyone about it and that is why she is on here. Rather her ask questions - we answer - or she ask questions - we don't answer - she figures it out for herself??

People under 18 shouldn't be able to post on this board then. Isn't this Askmehelpdesk.com? It is here for a reason. People need advice - they obviously cannot go elsewhere to get it... Sorry... I am new to the board- I will have to re-read the rules.
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

May 22, 2007, 08:08 PM
    Please point out ANYWHERE in my post that encourages her to have sex? Also, I mentioned touching herself-or is that too over the top for you?

I will answer any question as sensibly as I can REGARDLESS of the age of the questioner-however I will bear it in mind to tailor my answers to the depth of understanding of the individual. I'm sorry if this offends you.
    WTFO Posts: 21, Reputation: 4

May 26, 2007, 10:11 AM
    There, it's done. And I have absolutely nothing against you. This was all about the responses - not your initial question.

May 26, 2007, 07:08 PM
    How do I delete this post because I am extremely embarrassed of how WTFO has took this to far.. I mean I cannot take what I did back, and this is my own personal post I needed advice I mean that's why we have this write. if you did not like the "advice people were giving me" you could have just simply shook your head and got off. When someone asks for help its polite to try the best to answer not to criticize them!
    kepi Posts: 321, Reputation: 25

May 26, 2007, 07:13 PM
    Just click on "Report Innapropiate Post" and send a message to the Mods and they will delete the thread for you.

May 27, 2007, 08:20 AM
    hi im 16 years old and i have lost my virginity to my boyfriend which we have been having sex for 9 months now, and yet to have an orgasm. i mean i love him very much and i am very comfortable in front of him we tried everything like different positions, and even different settings what should i do?
    I just think WTFO just wanted other 'adults' to reply with a 'talk to your mom'... What WTFO didn't think about was that you are on here for a reason and that reason is because you don't feel comfortable talking about this subject with your parents... etc. The thing is - you have your entire life to have sex. The best part of growing up is how uncomplicated like can be and sex complicates everything. I have an 11 year old that I hope makes it all the way through high school without having sex - because it isn't worth it. You have your entire lives to do it. If your boyfriend loves you he would have waited 10 years to do it. WTFO just wanted 'us' to respond differently, but the thing is you have already had sex and have been for 9 months now. There is no turning back now. No matter what we say you will continue to do it - so 'we' left actual advice.

I wouldn't turn WTFO response in as inappropriate - WTFO was just concerned for the welfare of a child because when it comes down to it- 16 is still a kid.
    ncgirl_21 Posts: 79, Reputation: 6

May 29, 2007, 03:46 PM
    During this day and time your doing good if your not having sex before your 16 so if she's just loseing her virginty and asking a question we should answer it not judge her for what's she's doing that's not what we are here for, it is not rape at all if she's 16 she's done been through sex ed which is now required in schools that you take a sex ed class so I'm sure she knows about STD'S and birth control and this is a free country she is her own person and she can make her own decisions so if she wants to have sex at 16 that's her decesion as well as if she use protection or birth control or not.
    [1QUOTE=WTFO]OMG people! You're giving all this sex advice like this person is 25 years old!! She's 16!! This could damn near be rape in any number of States! I'm not a prude or anything even close, but listen to what you're saying here. Has anyone mentioned birth control or protection from any number of STD's and so on?
    I'm sorry, but I started freaking out as I read each reply. Tell me if I'm wrong![/QUOTE]
    MummaCrash Posts: 136, Reputation: 19

May 31, 2007, 07:36 PM
    During this day and time your doing good if your not having sex before your 16 so if she's just loseing her virginty and asking a question we should answer it not judge her for what's she's doing that's not what we are here for, it is not rape at all if she's 16 she's done been through sex ed which is now required in schools that you take a sex ed class so I'm sure she knows about STD'S and birth control and this is a free country she is her own person and she can make her own decisions so if she wants to have sex at 16 that's her decesion as well as if she use protection or birth control or not.
    You're right! And even if she is curious about sexual positions, will it hurt for us to offer our opinion?

In some countries it's legal to have sex at five years old. :(
    It's not fair for us to just assume we know a persons story.
    kepi Posts: 321, Reputation: 25

May 31, 2007, 08:54 PM
    This is ASKmehelpdesk.com, not JUDGEmehelpdesk.com
    Patriciardg Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2007, 06:58 PM
    It could be that your body is not mature enough to have orgasms. Sex has a lot to do with hormones and at your age the hormones affect your mind and your body and they may not be quite in synq.
    geneva7 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2008, 11:58 PM
    FIRST OF ALL PEOPLE THIS IS NOT YOUR CHOICE ITS HERS. I lost my virginity and was having sex at the age of sixteen and I'm in good health and very happy.. I understand how you feel I have the same problem and I have been sexually active for over three years now. They are right try more foreplay... him fingering you will help you to loosen up and stimulate you more before sex. You obviously know what turns you on so do it or make him do it, but don't just have sex and expect it to magically happen.. because it won't.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Sep 10, 2008, 06:12 AM
    Closed because of dates.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can't orgasm [ 11 Answers ]

I'm a 29 year old women, married 7 years with two children. I'm asking for some advise/help on what I can do to help me achieve orgasm during intercourse with my husband (which I NEVER have). I began having sex at 16 yrs old about the same time I got pregnant and had my first child. Three yrs...

Orgasm [ 7 Answers ]

:o Ok my friend asked me to ask this question. She wants to know if anyone knows how to achieve multiple orgasms. I myself have had them but don't know how to answer that one for her. Anyone have a reply for her.

Why can't I orgasm? [ 2 Answers ]

:( I have being sexually active for less than a year and I really get into it but I never seem to feel much after a few minutes. The time that makes me every bad is that I feel pleasure for a few seconds but it goes away. This has happen to me a lot and I what to know why it happens me that I can...

Never had an Orgasm with him. [ 7 Answers ]

I would also like to inquire about the fact that I have never had an orgasm with my husband. We have been married for ten years, but have been together for 12 years. I am unable to orgasm with him through oral sex, manual stimulation, or intercourse. I do not have any problem having an orgasm on my...

Never had an orgasm [ 1 Answers ]

I have been with my boyfriend for 2 years. He is the love of my life and I can't imagine life without him. But before me his ex fiancé cheated on him. As a result he has virtually no sexual confidence and often my time is taken up with reassuring him. It is perhaps for this reason that I can never...

View more questions Search